Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: How Many Sugar Bob's Have You Had In Your Life?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lol, me as a deer

Quote:Lol, me as a deer

That deer's daily routine is why it took me 6 years to get through college.
Deers  naturally love that stuff, I know 1st hand about that.

[Image: 4114472.jpg]

This guy was on one of Gordon Ramsay's shows about fixing up hotels that have gone south. He, and his family are loaded. He built by hand this beautiful hotel somewhere in the northwest if I'm not mistaken. Great location, great log cabin type hotel. All the guy did, and wanted to do on the show was smoke his weed. Pretty much the reason it had gotten to the point that it had. 

Quote:This guy was on one of Gordon Ramsay's shows about fixing up hotels that have gone south. He, and his family are loaded. He built by hand this beautiful hotel somewhere in the northwest if I'm not mistaken. Great location, great log cabin type hotel. All the guy did, and wanted to do on the show was smoke his weed. Pretty much the reason it had gotten to the point that it had.

Oregon representin'.

Dude is fried. Quite the character- but fried.

Quote:[Image: 4114472.jpg]

How come your flag only has 48 Stars on it?  We Lose 2 states?
Quote:Oregon representin'.

Dude is fried. Quite the character- but fried.
Oregon, yea, that sounds about right. I was trying to remember where exactly.

Did a little googling. Here's an article from that episode I was talking about. Pretty impressive work put into that hotel, by hand. http://www.oregonlive.com/movies/2014/08...s_gor.html