Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Super Troopers 2 anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/super-troopers-2

Who here is going for The Best Men package?

The first time I watched that opening scene, I had a hard time breathing.  And of course the famous Meow!

Begging for money like a bum on the corner.
Quote:Begging for money like a bum on the corner.
Or you know, trying to fund a production so they can retain creative control. 
Quote:Or you know, trying to fund a production so they can retain creative control. 
Exactly.
I wonder if on some level their hoping for 1.9 million. They get the money and have to do nothing in return! Genius!
Wasn't a big fan of the first one but more power to em.
<span>$2,163,414USD</span>
raised by 20,461 people in 1 day

108% to goal in one day. the movie is gonna happen. this sequel i have a lot more faith in than the dumb and dumber one. 
Quote:Wasn't a big fan of the first one but more power to em.

I cannot express in words my disbelief! Only a picture would do, but I'm on my phone.
They probably had the money for the movie the whole time. It was all a scam to fund a wild coke, meth & whore party in the Bahamas

Beerfest was their best movie.

Slammin Salmons was also pretty hilarious.

The opening few scenes of Super Troopers were great, but I thought it lost steam as the movie went on.
Quote:They probably had the money for the movie the whole time. It was all a scam to fund a wild coke, meth & whore party in the Bahamas

If this is true, I am so proud of them.
Beerfest was good.  I also really liked Club Dread, but have not seen Slammin' Salmon.

Quote:Beerfest was their best movie.

Slammin Salmons was also pretty hilarious.

The opening few scenes of Super Troopers were great, but I thought it lost steam as the movie went on.
I was kind of meh on Slammin Salmon. Beerfest was great. Disagree on Super Troopers it was comedy gold through the credits.
Quote:Beerfest was good.  I also really liked Club Dread, but have not seen Slammin' Salmon.
Club Dread is hilarious.
Quote:Club Dread is hilarious.

It's a movie I can always watch no matter where I start it.