Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Looney libs Did It Again!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Those silly libs have yet again demonstrated the extent of their idiocy. You know, libs, those losers out there rioting and trashing peaceful cities and towns. The ones who are so outraged over the perceived "muslim ban."

Except there is just one little problem. These losers destroyed a limousine owned and operated by a muslim immigrant during one of their "peaceful and tolerant" protests. The damage exceeds $70,000. The owner, Muhammad Ashraf, states that there is a high likelihood that the insurance will not cover the damages. Even if they do, the deductibles and business losses will cost thousands.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/7585...80000-bill

Very nice work, liberal losers. I am sure you are all collectively very proud of yourselves. The funniest part of it all is that President Trump is too busy making America great again to bother giving terrorist, liberal losers one second of his time. He has the appropriate persons handling what amounts to a minor nuisance to him. Too bad. Ruining lives of other Americans is probably pretty important to the victims of these savage vermin though.

But, what did anyone expect from liberals to begin with?

The liberals are busy running Trumps re-election campaign for free. I'm sure The Don appreciates it.
When you continually start threads like this, it shows how far away you are from trying to make things work.

Hilarious thread title!
So liberals are anarchists now?

Quote:So liberals are anarchists now?

Yes
Quote:So liberals are anarchists now?
No. They are bona-fide Communists. Don't ever confuse the two.
Quote:When you continually start threads like this, it shows how far away you are from trying to make things work.

Hilarious thread title!

Because Liberals are reasonable people, right?
Quote:Because Liberals are reasonable people, right?
So we need to continue making threads about it?

Just seems like some people are overly obsessed with liberals.
Quote:So we need to continue making threads about it?

Solid Snake starts a thread every time a thought enters his head, so there are multiple guilty parties here.
Quote:So we need to continue making threads about it?

I don't make the news. I'm just reporting it.

You communists are the ones rioting and tearing up peaceful towns and cities.
Quote:I don't make the news. I'm just reporting it.

You communists are the ones rioting and tearing up peaceful towns and cities.
Slow down grandpa. Relax.

Don't lump me in with the people rioting and tearing things up. I've never condoned that behavior.
Quote:Solid Snake starts a thread every time a thought enters his head, so there are multiple guilty parties here.
I never denied that.

This whole side of the board has a lot of whackos.
Quote:Those silly libs have yet again demonstrated the extent of their idiocy. You know, libs, those losers out there rioting and trashing peaceful cities and towns. The ones who are so outraged over the perceived "muslim ban."

Except there is just one little problem. These losers destroyed a limousine owned and operated by a muslim immigrant during one of their "peaceful and tolerant" protests. The damage exceeds $70,000. The owner, Muhammad Ashraf, states that there is a high likelihood that the insurance will not cover the damages. Even if they do, the deductibles and business losses will cost thousands.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/758525/muslim-immigrant-muhammad-ashraf-donald-trump-inauguration-protests-bill-80000-bill'>http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/758525/muslim-immigrant-muhammad-ashraf-donald-trump-inauguration-protests-bill-80000-bill</a>

Very nice work, liberal losers. I am sure you are all collectively very proud of yourselves. The funniest part of it all is that President Trump is too busy making America great again to bother giving terrorist, liberal losers one second of his time. He has the appropriate persons handling what amounts to a minor nuisance to him. Too bad. Ruining lives of other Americans is probably pretty important to the victims of these savage vermin though.

But, what did anyone expect from liberals to begin with?

I find it funny that you continue to lump all liberals as one. I know plenty of them that are totally not out there and doing this. Yet you continue to be ignorant. Keep it up, it's hilarious waching the sheer stupidity you exhibit.
Quote:Slow down grandpa. Relax.

Don't lump me in with the people rioting and tearing things up. I've never condoned that behavior.
Nor have you condemned it. And yes, I typically lump all liberals together. They are all equally worthless in my eyes.
Quote:I find it funny that you continue to lump all liberals as one. I know plenty of them that are totally not out there and doing this. Yet you continue to be ignorant. Keep it up, it's hilarious waching the sheer stupidity you exhibit.
Yeah, I'm the one out there rioting and destroying peaceful towns.

I worry about my own business, like keeping my wife and family happy.....
Quote:No. They are bona-fide Communists. Don't ever confuse the two.

Whether they are anarchists or communists, doesn't mean all liberals are such.
Quote:Yeah, I'm the one out there rioting and destroying peaceful towns.

I worry about my own business, like keeping my wife from running off with another woman........

This kinda reminded me of a Tyson uppercut haha..

8 second KO..
Quote:Whether they are anarchists or communists, doesn't mean all liberals are such.

Haven't seen a single liberal condemn this terrorism either. So yeah, you're all equally un-American.

Conservatives have too much class to destroy their own communities.
Quote:This kinda reminded me of a Tyson uppercut haha..

8 second KO..

I don't know. I'm just throwing random thoughts out there.
Quote:Haven't seen a single liberal condemn this terrorism either. So yeah, you're all equally un-American.

Conservatives have too much class to destroy their own communities.

I hate this because I am a liberal. What I'm am absolutely not is a leftist, and that's what you really mean.
Pages: 1 2 3