Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Anyone check out iZombie?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's based on the comic book (very loosely).  

I thought it was pretty good.  I hope it stays on.

(For those who don't know, it's about a girl who becomes a zombie and has to eat brains.  She's a mortician who helps solve murders.  It's kind of like Pushing Daisies meets CSI)

Have it on my home center, will probably watch it after I catch up with 12 monkeys. 

Sounds interesting.. Gotta admit, saw the title of the thread and thought of track 6 from Astro Creep..
Quote:Sounds interesting.. Gotta admit, saw the title of the thread and thought of track 6 from Astro Creep..
x2 lol
Just watched it. It's good enough to keep me watching. But I'm a stickler for just about anything sci-fi related. 

I saw it, I went came in with no to low expectations for it, and finished it satisfied.  It's had a pretty good start with the pilot, I'll probably add it to my list of shows.

I may check it out. Sounds an awful lot like "Pushing Daisies", only instead of bringing the dead back to life to ask how they died, she sees their memories.

2 months in, anyone still watching it? I have to say it's a pretty good show so far. 

Quote:2 months in, anyone still watching it? I have to say it's a pretty good show so far. 

I watch it off an on.  It's really not all that much different from all the other CSI/Medium type shows.  But she's a likable character.
I love it so far...hope it stays on!
I watched the pilot episode not too long ago and thought it was pretty interesting for what it is. Need to add it to my list.
Quote:I love it so far...hope it stays on!

It was already renewed for a 2nd season Big Grin

I'm still watching, it's still enjoyable, then again the only other thing I care to watch currently is GoT. 
Enjoying it. Took me by surprise honestly. Main character is very likable. 

Quote:Enjoying it. Took me by surprise honestly. Main character is very likable.

Yeah, I didn't have high hopes for it at first because it sounded kinda silly, but I've been pleasantly surprised by it so far.