Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2 Iraqi Refugees responsible for Bowling Green Massacre
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
According to Kellyanne Conway, 2 Iraqi Refugees were responsible for the Bowling Green Massacre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qkudoXsk-Y

...Anyone know what the Bowling Green Massacre was?  Apparently the media didn't cover it... including local media, right wing blogs... or anyone else.

She misspoke, you ever make a mistake? 

All the justification we need to tighten immigration is already there. This means nothing.

Did she make an error or is it an alternative fact?
Funniest thing I've read about this so far:

"Devastated to learn that Manti Te'o's girlfriend was one of the victims lost in the Bowling Green Massacre."
This is how the left works.  Two Iraqi bomb makers that killed Americans were let into the country, proof positive that our refugee program isn't fool proof, and All we get from the left is "well they didn't kill anyone here yet."  If I walk into my kids school and I see someone who was convicted of raping and killing a child as their teacher that's not a ringing endorsement for their HR department. 

She misspoke, and it is an example we all need to take note of. 

Quote:This is how the left works. Two Iraqi bomb makers that killed Americans were let into the country, proof positive that our refugee program isn't fool proof, and All we get from the left is "well they didn't kill anyone here yet." If I walk into my kids school and I see someone who was convicted of raping and killing a child as their teacher that's not a ringing endorsement for their HR department.

She misspoke, and it is an example we all need to take note of.

She misspoke? What massacre was she meaning to speak out about then?
Quote:She misspoke? What massacre was she meaning to speak out about then?
Take your pick, we've had so many mass shootings and terrorist attacks in the last 8 years that we can barely keep them straight anymore.
Quote:Take your pick, we've had so many mass shootings and terrorist attacks in the last 8 years that we can barely keep them straight anymore.

That doesn't explain how she misspoke. You can't even legitimately argue this can you? Call it a blatant lie for effect so we can demonize a religious sect even more. But don't act stupid and pretend it was an accident. Ms. Conway is no dummy.
Quote:She misspoke, you ever make a mistake? 

All the justification we need to tighten immigration is already there. This means nothing.
hahahaha

So when you just make up something random, we can just say you misspoke now? 

Good grief.
Hardly newsworthy, but it was getting slow around here. You guys message each other in a frenzy to see who gets to post these groundbreaking events?

wow --- that's unlike her.  She's been pretty articulate throughout the past 6 months and I hold her personally responsible for turning the momentum and getting Trump elected.

Alternative facts no doubt.
Hey, anyone see the white supremacist that macheted that French dude under the Museum? I can't believe the lengths these people are going to in pushing their membership drive!

Bowling Green false flag in 3....2....1
Quote:hahahaha

So when you just make up something random, we can just say you misspoke now?

Good grief.

It worked for Crooked Hillary when she said she "misspoke" after lying about landing under sniper fire in Bosnia lol
Quote:That doesn't explain how she misspoke. You can't even legitimately argue this can you? Call it a blatant lie for effect so we can demonize a religious sect even more. But don't act stupid and pretend it was an accident. Ms. Conway is no dummy.

Bowling Green involved Islamic terrorists but was not an attack. But with so many Islamic terror attacks in the US recently, it's easy to conflate an arrest in Bowling Green with an actual terror attack.

Her point stands in spite of the error, or in spite of the "blatant lie" if you want to believe that instead.

poor poor jihad. they never get a fair shake. very sad.

I am on board with the ban but she most definitely didn't misspeak anything haha. If so, what massacre was she referencing? I don't think Trump has done a bad job so far but he did surround himself with some certified helmet heads to do his PR for him. Conway is a mental midget.

Quote:It worked for Crooked Hillary when she said she "misspoke" after lying about landing under sniper fire in Bosnia lol

what do you mean i wiped my server clean, do you mean "like with a cloth or something"

Even though i voted for her, I really don't miss seeing or hearing her
Quote:Bowling Green involved Islamic terrorists but was not an attack. But with so many Islamic terror attacks in the US recently, it's easy to conflate an arrest in Bowling Green with an actual terror attack.

Her point stands in spite of the error, or in spite of the "blatant lie" if you want to believe that instead.

Exactly.  What actually happened in Bowling Green actually prevented possible loss of American lives.  It's a typical liberal tactic.  Divert from the point being made and make it a story that it is not.
Pages: 1 2