Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Recall on Skoal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pulled it off the shelf due to sharp objects.

This stinks for me bc I dip skoal apple. So I ordered some online from Sweden. 40 pounds for a ton of it.
I bet your teeth are jacked
Rural dentists throughout the southeast just threw their hands up and shouted, "WHY GOD, WHY?!"

Quote:Rural dentists throughout the southeast just threw their hands up and shouted, "WHY GOD, WHY?!"

Nah, Grizzly is still going strong
Nasty, nasty habit.
Thank goodness it wasn't a recall on Copenhagen.

Just when I was thinking about starting to use that nasty [BLEEP].  I guess I'll hold off for another 61 years.

The fact that it causes cancer is ok but dang it we're going to pull it off the shelf due to sharp objects.

I like to sprinkle it on my eggs in the morning.

Quote:Pulled it off the shelf due to sharp objects.

This stinks for me bc I dip skoal apple. So I ordered some online from Sweden. 40 pounds for a ton of it.
Don't believe it unless you provide a pic of your back pocket. 
Quote:Don't believe it unless you provide a pic of your back pocket.

You just wanna look at butt
pervert

“Bunch of slack-jawed [BAD WORD REMOVED] around here. This stuff will make you a [BAD WORD REMOVED] sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me!"

Really popular in the Army here. I did it for about 6 months on deployment and after it stopped giving me a buzz I just quit.

Tobacco was never for me though, I didn't even touch it until I turned 25. 

Never gone near the chewing variety.

What's it like?
I dip/chew when I hunt. It's helps keep me awake in the tree/blind.

It's like a hot burn in your lip/cheek then it hits your head. Just don't swallow it. Sick

It's magically delicious.

Quote:I dip/chew when I hunt. It's helps keep me awake in the tree/blind.

It's like a hot burn in your lip/cheek then it hits your head. Just don't swallow it. Sick

Ah so its the same effect as having a smoke but it's like a chewing gum?
Quote:Ah so its the same effect as having a smoke but it's like a chewing gum?

Yes, the nicotine gets into your bloodstream through your mouth (lip/gums) rather than through your lungs. 
Pages: 1 2