Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Shannon Sharpe vs. Jaguars Twitter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anybody reading these tweets he is sending?

Yup, he's a total professional. Love how the Primetime guys are trying to come onto 1010xl to speak directly to Jax and he won't respond.
I'm guessing he's hating us, coz he ain't us.

He mad about 96 I guess

Nice to see Mushmouth from Fat Albert has a job these days.

Wonder who he has to read the tweets to him.

Quote:Nice to see Mushmouth from Fat Albert has a job these days.

Wonder who he has to read the tweets to him.
Where do I send the new keyboard invoice after that spit take?
Well, twitter DOES have that 140 character limit per tweet.  That HAS to cut down on the big words, helping Mushmouth when his reader is out of the room.

Banana

Jaguars fans are the most butt hurt, little man complex having people I've ever seen. Somebody says something not of their liking about this team and they fly off the handle. It's just the same on this message board really but they should be mad at the front office for sucking [BLEEP] for so long. That's where their anger should be pointed towards if the have some for some reason.
Quote:Jaguars fans are the most butt hurt, little man complex having people I've ever seen. Somebody says something not of their liking about this team and they fly off the handle. It's just the same on this message board really but they should be mad at the front office for sucking [BAD WORD REMOVED] for so long. That's where their anger should be pointed towards if the have some for some reason.

You need a Kleenex?
And some Vagisil

Quote:You need a Kleenex?
This is what happens when you say something dumb, which he did. He has to expect backlash from fans, if he can't accept that then he needs to find a new gig.

What does he expect the Jags to do? Sit on their hands and not go out and sign weapons for Bortles and the offense? His rationale that started all this is really screwy.

Quote:Jaguars fans are the most butt hurt, little man complex having people I've ever seen. Somebody says something not of their liking about this team and they fly off the handle. It's just the same on this message board really but they should be mad at the front office for sucking [BAD WORD REMOVED] for so long. That's where their anger should be pointed towards if the have some for some reason.

Jaguar fans get mad when someone talks bad about their team!?!? I'm shocked!

Herp Derp. Or should I say H.Derp?
Quote:This is what happens when you say something dumb, which he did. He has to expect backlash from fans, if he can't accept that then he needs to find a new gig.

What does he expect the Jags to do? Sit on their hands and not go out and sign weapons for Bortles and the offense? His rationale that started all this is really screwy.
I saw his comment, laughed, and moved on.  Who cares what he thinks?
When a higher profile make themselves a spectical for the twitter world to see, you take backlash.. I wouldn't consider anyone "butt hurt".. its one orange flavored koolaid drinker against a bunch of teal koolaid drinkers. Its all in good fun..

Just remember Mr. Sharpe..

Sally sells seashells down by the seashore..
Sharpe is about to learn about what the internet is. He just opened up a can of bees.

Remember: only teenagers and roided up Marines say "butt hurt"

Quote:When a higher profile make themselves a spectical for the twitter world to see, you take backlash.. I wouldn't consider anyone "butt hurt".. its one orange flavored koolaid drinker against a bunch of teal koolaid drinkers. Its all in good fun..

Just remember Mr. Sharpe..

Sally sells seashells down by the seashore..
That's my jaguar fanbase.

[Image: terrell_cry.jpg]

Quote:I saw his comment, laughed, and moved on.  Who cares what he thinks?
Yea I get it. But he's got to expect that some do care, and will respond. If he doesn't he needs to find a new line of work and not take it so personal as he did.
Pages: 1 2 3