Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Julius Thomas to be on 1010XL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Later this morning.

But...it's not official!!!!

Really? I thought that was Hicken just joking around.
nobody else is paying him what we paid him.  we got him.

On a more serious note, I hope this doesn't get us in trouble. The market doesn't officially start until 4pm EST.

Is Ryan O high right now?

Quote:On a more serious note, I hope this doesn't get us in trouble. The market doesn't officially start until 4pm EST.

Expect Jacksonville to be one of the teams. I just hope its a warning shot instead of being the posterchild of all this.
Quote:Expect Jacksonville to be one of the teams. I just hope its a warning shot instead of being the posterchild of all this.

Which is why I'm concerned. With our luck, the NFL makes us the example and voids the contract.
Quote:Really? I thought that was Hicken just joking around.
I hope not.

But they haven't said anything else about it yet so....
Quote:Is Ryan O high right now?

Yeah
TAMPERING!!!
Quote:Which is why I'm concerned. With our luck, the NFL makes us the example and voids the contract.

They might just fold the franchise. Bye Jaguars.
Quote:Is Ryan O high right now?

he's just not smart.  speaks slowly.  real derpy.

Ryan O is butt hurt that we didn't get Cobb
Quote:Ryan O is butt hurt that we didn't get Cobb

What's he saying now?

Quick, someone call and bring up JB just to add more salt to the wound =P
I wish I could but the phone lines are down. He thinks we need another wr. He is concerned with our ability to score. Can't really argue with him on that though.
Quote:I wish I could but the phone lines are down. He thinks we need another wr. He is concerned with our ability to score. Can't really argue with him on that though.

No, not really. I think some of us feel like we needed a veteran presence in our WR core in case the young guns aren't ready to carry a full-time load as legitimate NFL starters (not just as rookie starters). But with Cobb never hitting the market, Maclin reuniting with Reid, there really wasn't much left. The only other guy I would have spent money on is Torrey Smith.

But when you're spending $45M guarantee on a Julius Thomas, the expectations is that he opens up your offense and be that threat that a veteran WR would have been.

And then there's Blackmon...lol
Quote:I wish I could but the phone lines are down. He thinks we need another wr. He is concerned with our ability to score. Can't really argue with him on that though.

id love to see us pursue Andre Johnson
Quote:id love to see us pursue Andre Johnson

Johnson said he would rather retire than play here. Not exactly a guy I would want on my team.
Quote:Johnson said he would rather retire than play here. Not exactly a guy I would want on my team.

Laughing I remember that, found it pretty funny.
Pages: 1 2