Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The "Tolerant" Left strikes again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
A bunch of liberal wackos did a "peaceful protest" against free speech from a homosexual who is also an immigrant.  Of course, we all know that liberals are all for free speech as long as they agree with it.  They are "all inclusive" and cry about "gay rights" unless the gay person happens to have a different point of view than them.  They protest "peacefully" by destroying public and private property.  They protest "peacefully" by attacking innocent individuals because they don't agree with them.

I can't wait to see how our resident liberals defend this.

I wonder if they have creative, hateful nicknames for him like they do black people who dare think for themselves and don't support the left?

You mean like the conservatives who attacked the mosque in Canada?

Maybe you should stop lumping everyone together.  I don't agree with the action of Antifa.  But according to you I do, so I'm just going to assume that you approve of the mosque shooting in Canada and refer to you as the violent right.

Quote:You mean like the conservatives who attacked the mosque in Canada?

Maybe you should stop lumping everyone together.  I don't agree with the action of Antifa.  But according to you I do, so I'm just going to assume that you approve of the mosque shooting in Canada and refer to you as the violent right.
I get it, but at least limit your loose-threaded thought to this country.

Quote:You mean like the conservatives who attacked the mosque in Canada?

Antifa?  So liberals have come up with a new moniker?  It used to be that they preferred to be called "progressives" even though they haven't made any real progress towards anything substantial.

It's pretty sad when even a liberal "professor" agrees with their "protest".  Of course it's just an art "professor" so the IQ drops several more points.
Hmmm, last time a University campus rioted to deny rights, the national guard came in. Integration anyone? Now we deny first Amendment rights?

So if black folk who dare leave the plantation the left tries to shackle them to are labeled coons and uncle Toms by blacks on the left, what do we call immigrant gays like Milo who don't bow to the agenda of the left?

I know there's got to be something just as classy.
Quote:Antifa?  So liberals have come up with a new moniker?  It used to be that they preferred to be called "progressives" even though they haven't made any real progress towards anything substantial.

It's pretty sad when even a liberal "professor" agrees with their "protest".  Of course it's just an art "professor" so the IQ drops several more points.

No real progress toward anything substantial?  You mean aside from equal rights to same sex couples?  I know that gets you triggered that same sex couples have the same rights as you and even get to use "YOUR" word.  You even get triggered being told you've been triggered.  The only progress you want to see is your own.

You like to put little words in quotation marks thinking that makes you look witty.  But it's an old gimmick, and it stopped being funny after the first time you did it.  

Antifa is an actual name of a group--which I'm surprised you don't know since you claim to be so up on the news.  Then again, I really shouldn't be surprised.

“Everyone is in favor of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.”

Winston Churchill

Quote:No real progress toward anything substantial?  You mean aside from equal rights to same sex couples?  I know that gets you triggered that same sex couples have the same rights as you and even get to use "YOUR" word.  You even get triggered being told you've been triggered.  The only progress you want to see is your own.

You like to put little words in quotation marks thinking that makes you look witty.  But it's an old gimmick, and it stopped being funny after the first time you did it.  

Antifa is an actual name of a group--which I'm surprised you don't know since you claim to be so up on the news.  Then again, I really shouldn't be surprised.

So "gay rights" is progress?  The fact that a union between two people of the same sex is referred to by some people as "marriage" is progress?  Is that what government is supposed to do?  In the 8 years that a liberal has been in the White House that's supposedly "progress" or an accomplishment?

You said "Antifa is an actual name of a group".  Honestly, I've never heard of it but from the quick look that I did it's just another name for far left liberals.  You probably have a membership card, or are they too cheap to even produce membership cards?

You get annoyed when I put words in quotation marks, but you don't really understand.  Much of that is because of my programming background when trying to isolate a string of text.  Some of it though is to express certain things in the written word.  It's no "gimmick" it's the way that I express myself.  I thought that you liberals would understand that or were "tolerant" of that.  You automatically assume that I do so because it "makes me look witty".  It's just another judgment on your part without knowing the facts, but that's typical of liberals.  They typically just judge people and must put them all into categories

The written word has been replaced with hashtags, emoticons and abbreviations.
The left is never about the truth of the matter.  It's about feelings of the matter.  Intellect need not interfere.

Quote:I wonder if they have creative, hateful nicknames for him like they do black people who dare think for themselves and don't support the left?
"Uncle Tom" is hardly a new thing, but points for trying.
Quote:"Uncle Tom" is hardly a new thing, but points for trying.

Did he say it was?
Milo scares the left because they can't use their buzzwords on him. Since they can't silence him by calling him "racist" or a "homoephobe", lefties resort to violent protests to keep him for talking.

The irony is that they just gave Milo a national platform.

Quote:So "gay rights" is progress?  The fact that a union between two people of the same sex is referred to by some people as "marriage" is progress?  Is that what government is supposed to do?  In the 8 years that a liberal has been in the White House that's supposedly "progress" or an accomplishment?

You said "Antifa is an actual name of a group".  Honestly, I've never heard of it but from the quick look that I did it's just another name for far left liberals.  You probably have a membership card, or are they too cheap to even produce membership cards?

You get annoyed when I put words in quotation marks, but you don't really understand.  Much of that is because of my programming background when trying to isolate a string of text.  Some of it though is to express certain things in the written word.  It's no "gimmick" it's the way that I express myself.  I thought that you liberals would understand that or were "tolerant" of that.  You automatically assume that I do so because it "makes me look witty".  It's just another judgment on your part without knowing the facts, but that's typical of liberals.  They typically just judge people and must put them all into categories

The written word has been replaced with hashtags, emoticons and abbreviations.

You bet your butt being able to marry someone you love regardless of their gender is progress. It may not mean a thing to you and perhaps you disagree, so progress would never be the word you'd use. I'ts tremendous progress for those of us who never had that right previously.

I plan on exercising that right this April, as a matter of fact, and can't wait! My son, our son, that we adopted 11 years ago is beyond excited!
Quote:You bet your butt being able to marry someone you love regardless of their gender is progress. It may not mean a thing to you and perhaps you disagree, so progress would never be the word you'd use. I'ts tremendous progress for those of us who never had that right previously.

I plan on exercising that right this April, as a matter of fact, and can't wait! My son, our son, that we adopted 11 years ago is beyond excited!
Good for you man!

Congrats and hopefully you have a great wedding!
Quote:So if black folk who dare leave the plantation the left tries to shackle them to are labeled coons and uncle Toms by blacks on the left, what do we call immigrant gays like Milo who don't bow to the agenda of the left?

I know there's got to be something just as classy.

Don't talk about [BLEEP] you know nothing about.
I consider myself a free agent when it comes to party affiliation. I vote with a collaboration of heart and mind, no matter whether it's a Republican or Democrat. There's some issues that I feel pretty strongly about and that can sometimes lean me either far left or far right.. That being said, gay marriage isn't an issue with me. If two people love each other, then as long as they don't push their ideals on the people who don't wanna hear or have anything to do with it, let them marry. Not my concern and more power to em..
Why do people insist on using violence and destruction as a way to get their point across? I want a serious answer to this, and not from the conservatives who are going to talk smack. I want a liberal to explain to all of us why this is considered acceptable behavior. Maybe I'm getting old or something but this is not how civilized people settle [BLEEP]. 

Quote:Why do people insist on using violence and destruction as a way to get their point across? I want a serious answer to this, and not from the conservatives who are going to talk smack. I want a liberal to explain to all of us why this is considered acceptable behavior. Maybe I'm getting old or something but this is not how civilized people settle [BAD WORD REMOVED]. 

I'll explain it to you, when you explain why what Dylan Roof did is considered acceptable behavior.  Or Robert Dear.  Or Jim Adkisson.  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5