Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jared Odrick Signing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I like it so far it's been an impressive haul in free agency if it all holds true.

I feel good about this signing, but unsure about the Parnell signing.

My uncle is a Dolphins fan. He liked Odrick and normally he is critical of the team so..
Sounding like a good sign.  Most articles have good things to say about him.

Quote:Sounding like a good sign.  Most articles have good things to say about him.
But the message board experts say he's just a guy.
Yas!
wow let me go dance around naked while I jump for glee.  the best signing of all time.

http://youtu.be/Zycj79q9zVc

Makes some pretty good plays in this mic'd up. Def looks like a Gus Bradley guy.

Pics or it didn't happen

Quote:wow let me go dance around naked while I jump for glee.  the best signing of all time.
Quote:wow let me go dance around naked while I jump for glee.  the best signing of all time.
k
Quote:http://youtu.be/Zycj79q9zVc

Makes some pretty good plays in this mic'd up. Def looks like a Gus Bradley guy.

Definitely, that's one of the things that i've read from Phins fan. Quite the personality and a very high motor, he may be the guy i'm most excited to see.
Dolphins fans liked him. Say they'd rather have Starks cut instead.

Dude free agency technically hasnt even started yet. Relax. Thats how people get pink eye.

Quote:Dude free agency technically hasnt even started yet. Relax. Thats how people get pink eye.

um, sorry, but Odrick is just a notch below JJ Watt
Quote:um, sorry, but Odrick is just a notch below JJ Watt

You are just a notch below JaguarsWoman
Quote:But the message board experts say he's just a guy.

I'll take 'just a guy' over 'just a guy...whimper' type.
Like the signing. Good player. Now let's get a FS
Quote:um, sorry, but Odrick is just a notch below JJ Watt
Lol ok? Unfortunately, JJ Watt wasn't a free agent.

If your basing this off of Suh choosing Miami over jacksonville, it never would of happened. If you were 28 and about to be paid 100mil plus, would you pick Jacksonville over Miami? I know I wouldnt.
I think this is a very good signing. Parnell is one of those sky high potential gambles but its still an upgrade so I can't complain. His floor is probably higher than the ceiling of any other RT we had on the roster. If we get Julius Thomas that would be great.

How many guys did Caldwell say he wanted to bring in via free agency? 4-5 was it?

I wonder how our cap space looks now, roughly.

Pages: 1 2