Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday americus 2.0!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy Birthday americus!   

I hope you are having a birthday that provides you with great memories and that you are feeling much better after the procedure you had a few weeks ago!

Happy Birthday Girl! hope you have many more!

Happy birthday.. Save me some booze..
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday! Banana
Happy day!

Happy Birthday!

hbd girl

Thank you everyone. It really was a wonderful day. Even the weather cooperated with a high of 70 and Sun. :-)

I am recovering daily from my surgery D6, and Winger Dinger I totally had the rest of the Bacardi 151 and Coke. Sorry man.
Quote:Thank you everyone. It really was a wonderful day. Even the weather cooperated with a high of 70 and Sun. :-)

I am recovering daily from my surgery D6, and Winger Dinger I totally had the rest of the Bacardi 151 and Coke. Sorry man.

Bah.. I hope the Coke was flat..

jk
Happy Belated Birthday!

Hope you made it a great one!
Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Quote:Bah.. I hope the Coke was flat..

jk
Nope, it was delicious. Not the American crappy stuff with high fructose corn syrup. The Mexican kind made with cane sugar.  :thumbsup:
Quote:Nope, it was delicious. Not the American crappy stuff with high fructose corn syrup. The Mexican kind made with cane sugar. :thumbsup:

First you hurt my feelings then you make me jealous.. Typical woman..