Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tommorow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Can you believe Free Agency is a day away.  I know you can't sign players until Tuesday, but most of those deals will be set up over the weekend.  What time tomorrow can teams start talking to agents?  I am nervous because I know that this free agency class means a lot to the immediate future of the Jaguars.  Any final thought from you guys?  Lets Go Jags!

I would like to hear something like "We have just confirmed, Suh is indeed on Shad Khans yacht."
I would love to here that Suh and McCourty are on Khan's private jet to come to Jacksonville to listen to a pitch from DC and GS. Hopefully they stay till Tuesday and sign the deal. 

Tomorrow, I love ya!!

Breaking News...

Not The Boy Scouts Anymore:

This just in...the Jacksonville Jaguars have an agreement in principle with DT Ndamukong Suh, one of the best defensive players in the NFL, and have also agreed in principle on a deal with DE Greg Hardy, favoring opposing quarterbacks fear over PR implications.  As reported earlier in the day, the Jaguars traded for the Saint's talented but troubled OLB Junior Galette that will serve the Otto linebacker role in Gus Bradley's new defense.  The trade with New Orleans delivered the Saints much needed cap relief and a 7th round draft selection.  The quarterbacks in the AFC South are crying foul to the league. 

....if only it could be.       

Honeypot them. Honeypot them all.

I think we will go after most of the big names that everyone is expecting, and we will ultimately wind up with one or maybe two marquee guys. Hopefully McCourty and/or Cobb. I am definitely not expecting Suh. Then a handful of mid level upgrades at TE, RT, OLB, DL, and probably a vet WR if we don't land Cobb. 

i just hope the news comes in early. hoping for one at least one of bulaga, suh, mccourty, julius thomas...

2 if we are lucky. 

Quote:Honeypot them. Honeypot them all.
HAHA
It just sucks I'm with my family all day and won't be able to get any updates.

I'm rdy for the disappointment
Quote:I'm rdy for the disappointment

^this
Quote:It just sucks I'm with my family all day and won't be able to get any updates.

Family time rocks.
Quote:It just sucks I'm with my family all day and won't be able to get any updates.

No way dude, consider yourself blessed! It's just football and tomorrow is nothing. Family is what it's all about!
I know. I just have this one aunt that likes to stir up trouble. She kind of ruins family get togethers.

Someone clue me in... Are deals usually agreed to in principle on the first day of free agency? Did any happen last year? Or do we usually not hear of deals til Tuesday?
Suh, McCourty, Cobb, Julius, and Bulaga are all on the yacht or Caldwell is fired!
Quote:I'm rdy for the disappointment

Quote:^this

Here are some tissues
Quote:Here are some tissues

^that
Quote:Suh, McCourty, Cobb, Julius, and Bulaga are all on the yacht or Caldwell is fired!
I could care less if they are on a yacht, a private jet or in some random bathroom, just so long as a couple are Jaguars by the end of next week.

Pages: 1 2 3