Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Report: Hillary Clinton used her personal email account while working as US Secretary of State
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/03/us/pol....html?_r=0

"White House press secretary Josh Earnest acknowledged Wednesday that Clinton would have emailed White House officials on a non-government account. But the person familiar with the matter said the White House was not aware that was her sole method of email and that she wasn't keeping a record of her emails at the State Department."

Source: ABC/Yahoo news.

Regardless of what you might think of Obama, Clinton, and this administration, everyone with some knowledge of cybersecurity and government, knows that this is a gross violation of standard security protocol to be using a personal account that apparently had a very weak encryption from a private source. The Obama administration's continuous denial of knowledge and lack of responsibility tells me that there are one two things going on right now with the administration:

1) Either everyone in the administration is lying under oath.

2) Or they're just incredibly incompetent and don't know how to do their jobs.

It's one of those two. If people are really doing things under Barry's own nose; and he really doesn't know about it, than that is a serious problem. There's got to be better accountability. This just goes to show how dysfunctional the Government is.

Former CIA Director, David Petraeus just plead guilty to a misdemeanor charge for doing basically the same thing. 

Clinton used a personal email account created as she was going through the approval process to become Secretary of State, and all indications are she never used her .state email address.  That's a huge security breach, and the funny thing about this?  It was exposed by a hacker. 

It looks like they've made the decision to get all of Hillary's issues out there now in hopes it will give them plenty of time to put the new scandals behind them.

She's going to have a hard enough time explaining the illegal foreign donations to her personal slush fund, er, Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation. 

[Image: Hillaryemail.jpg]

It's interesting to note the apparently Kerry is the first secretary of state to use the .gov email address. 

It's pretty shady for anyone in government to use their personal email for government work. 

Probably just used it to make sure that Vince Foster and Benghazi were covered up well enough for her to make a run for President.  

Quote:Probably just used it to make sure that Vince Foster and Benghazi were covered up well enough for her to make a run for President.  
That's actually a legitimate reason as to why she would have done something like this. By law, a government official cannot delete, destroy, fabricate, or hide any government document in case of future FOI requests, or subpoenas. If however it's on a private system like this, than it's easier to hide from the government.
Quote:That's actually a legitimate reason as to why she would have done something like this. By law, a government official cannot delete, destroy, fabricate, or hide any government document in case of future FOI requests, or subpoenas. If however it's on a private system like this, than it's easier to hide from the government.
Likely the same reason all the other past ones did similar things. Plausible deniability I believe would be the phrase?

Clinton used personal email – but ousted ambassador was chastised for doing the same

While Hillary Clinton tries to deflect suggestions of wrongdoing in her use of a personal email account to conduct governmental business during her years as secretary of state, a U.S. ambassador under her watch was sharply reprimanded for doing the same -- and reportedly, it contributed to his being forced to resign.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/03/...oing-same/

Quote:Clinton used personal email – but ousted ambassador was chastised for doing the same

While Hillary Clinton tries to deflect suggestions of wrongdoing in her use of a personal email account to conduct governmental business during her years as secretary of state, a U.S. ambassador under her watch was sharply reprimanded for doing the same -- and reportedly, it contributed to his being forced to resign.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/03/...oing-same/

No articles from them on Walker?

Hacker Begins Distributing Confidential Memos Sent To Hillary Clinton On Libya, Benghazi Attack

Armed with confidential memos to Hillary Clinton that were stolen from the e-mail account of a former White House aide, a hacker has distributed some of the documents to a wide array of congressional aides, political figures, and journalists worldwide.

In a series of weekend e-mail blasts, the hacker known as “Guccifer” disseminated four recent memos to Clinton from Sidney Blumenthal, a longtime confidant of the former Secretary of State.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/sidn...mos-784091

I'm starting to believe that no matter what anyone does, it makes no difference, because people have become so used to the partisanship that they mentally tune out anything bad about their favorite politician or party or pundit.  

Quote:I'm starting to believe that no matter what anyone does, it makes no difference, because people have become so used to the partisanship that they mentally tune out anything bad about their favorite politician or party or pundit.  

Of course, that's why people still vote for the republican idiot, or the democrat idiot.  As long as their team wins, nothing else matters.
Quote:No articles from them on Walker?

Walker was Secretary of State?
Quote:Walker was Secretary of State?
Walker was not a governor of his state and is not running for president? It's because she's a dem isn't it. Don't even try to hide it
Quote:Interesting development.

http://nypost.com/2015/03/14/obama-advis...l-scandal/

If this report is true,   this is probably the first time that I'm happy to see the actions of anyone associated with the ' Obama administration'.   

When Bill Clinton helped rescue Obama during the 2012 Democrat Convention,  despite this,  I believed at the time that Obama and individuals associated with him would work against the Clintons in 2016.   In essence,  stab them in the back.   

While this is probably wishful thinking,  hopefully there will never be another Clinton or Bush on a Presidential ticket.  
Quote:   If this report is true,   this is probably the first time that I'm happy to see the actions of anyone associated with the ' Obama administration'.   

When Bill Clinton helped rescue Obama during the 2012 Democrat Convention,  despite this,  I believed at the time that Obama and individuals associated with him would work against the Clintons in 2016.   In essence,  stab them in the back.   

While this is probably wishful thinking,  hopefully there will never be another Clinton or Bush on a Presidential ticket.  

Since 1929 the Republicans have not won a Presidential election without a Nixon or a Bush on the ticket.  That's a crazy thought.
Quote:Since 1929 the Republicans have not won a Presidential election without a Nixon or a Bush on the ticket.  That's a crazy thought.

Trying to look at this from a glass half full standpoint,  it took the Chicago White Sox 88 years to break their World Series Championship drought.   Hopefully,  that will be the case with the Republicans without a Nixon or Bush in the next Presidential Election. 

Quote:Of course, that's why people still vote for the republican idiot, or the democrat idiot.  As long as their team wins, nothing else matters.
It's scary how most voters (and especially the media) try to make these elections seem like a big time football game.
I hope the Democrats can come up with some plausible candidates other than Hilary Clinton.   I don't want to watch 4 or 8 years of scandals, fake scandals, real scandals, etc etc etc.    I've got Clinton fatigue.   Too much baggage.  

Please!   Come up with someone else!  

Pages: 1 2