Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I truely fear for the first guy who [BAD WORD REMOVED] Coughlin off this offseason.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Late to a meeting? Lack of effort on a practice play? Spouting in-locker room crap to the media? Fight with another teammate? Multiple mental errors?

Oh boy... 

Ever here about the guy who stole a penny and got the death penalty for it? No? That because he was @#$%#@ so hard he was erased from the history books. 

Holy mother of pearl its nice to have Coughlin back. Any bets on who screws up first? My vote is Jared Odrick
Reminds me of this clip

https://youtu.be/eiyfwZVAzGw
Safe to say it won't be Allen Hurns.
Fowler is screwed.
Quote:Fowler is screwed.
This was my first thought as well.
Wait...who's the HC again?
I'm wondering if Marrone will have set a boundary.

"The front office is your domain, the field is mine."
Quote:Fowler is screwed.
Disagree.

He needs this probably more than anyone and this will hopefully mature him.

A matured disciplined Fowler? Yannick continues to develop? Jack full time? Allen, Garrett, or Adams? Ramsey shutting it down?

My the young D talent is absurd.
Quote:I'm wondering if Marrone will have set a boundary.

One would hope so. Not many people enjoy having their bosses looking over their shoulder when trying to work.
Quote:One would hope so. Not many people enjoy having their bosses looking over their shoulder when trying to work.

I'm just questioning whether it will be necessary.
Depending on the win/loss column, I can't see Coughlin giving Marrone as long as Dave gave Gus.. At least I'd hope not.
Quote:I'm wondering if Marrone will have set a boundary.

Yeah he probably is. I dont know why everyone talks about coughlin like hes a coach still. Its marrones job to do.
I woulda said Chris Clemons, but... Both he Gus and the mile long leash is gone.
Loved Fowler's Instagram vid about the cocaine song. That was special.

BoogerSugar

Having Tom Coughlin care about you is the best gift a young man can have. He has expectations because he cares about them. One of the most damaging and cruel things you can do to young people is to hold them to no expectations. 

Fowler will grow up, he's what 22? TC will make a man out of him.

Following the guys on social media... if I had to take a guess I would say Fowler is in for a rude awakening.

Ngakoue is busting his behind right now basically posting stuff every day of himself working out and just the overall "grind." Always talking about getting better. Fowler is with his bros showing out all the time. Hope I'm wrong.
I think some of you are in for a rude surprise when he isn't the Coughlin you remember.
the first fan to show up to a game wearing a paper bag will be fired.  Laughing  Laughing

Quote:I think some of you are in for a rude surprise when he isn't the Coughlin you remember.

Well he's talkin a good game.. Whether or not it translates is another story..
I doubt Coughlin takes on the role of disciplinarian for the players. He shouldn't have to.

Marrone seems capable in that regard.
Pages: 1 2