Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Yannick, Doug, Tom and Jalen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, in seeing this lineup on the Jaguars.com home page, I immediately wondered what they all had in common.  And then it hit me! Bam! The Future!

Many claim to have clairvoyant powers enabling them to see glimpses of The Future. Yet, to that end, there is much more to it.  I see The Now! I see Jack comma Myles... I see Telvin.  And Sheldon.  I see ........ i see Donte. Yes. Yes Dante... I see you. I see the potential.  I see the growth.  The see the boy who will find error in his way and form into The Man! From Coal To A Diamond Is You, Son!

I see you Jalen. Some call you a demigod.  Others, a born leader. Who me? Well.. hehe! I call it for what it is. A blessing! A Blessing to all Jaguar Nation, All Jaguar Fandom that would yield in hopes of a .500 season at the least for almost a decade.  A Kingdom that shall cling upon faith that on ANY GIVEN SUNDAY- OR MONDAY or thursday or saturday, THAT WE! .....

That we shall have a savior...

Hello Blake... (To Be Continued)

I see you putting down the pipe..
Damn... like how you spelled out the comma. Using voice text? Off-season hype is back. Glad to see it. I have to find mine this year.
Quote:Damn... like how you spelled out the comma. Using voice text? Off-season hype is back. Glad to see it. I have to find mine this year.

Oh good look. Yeah I think I'll yell that out when he makes plays next season. Or maybe just shorten it to "Comma Jack!". lol. Too bad, in recent years its so much easier to get hype in the offseason than the season. #notmanyreasons
Quote:I see you putting down the blunt..

U sir, do not have the best foresite. Wink
Who's Donte?
Quote:Oh good look. Yeah I think I'll yell that out when he makes plays next season. Or maybe just shorten it to "Comma Jack!". lol. Too bad, in recent years its so much easier to get hype in the offseason than the season. #notmanyreasons
yeah I think that Our massive amount of letdowns is the real culprit for the lack of hype because in reality, us bringing in tom and promoting Marone actually calls for quite a bit a hype. if it had been one or two years earlier, I think everyone would have it.
Quote:Who's Donte?
i think he wrote the inferno. Cynical guy really.
I see us drafting Fournette and trading back into the first for Cook.
Quote:I see us drafting Fournette and trading back into the first for Cook.

Quit trolling
Uh-huh. And Puff was just a magic dragon. 

Somebody tell me what he is on?
Quote:Somebody tell me what he is on?

oh... just the bandwagon, thats all. maybe a little of that "magic dragon"
Quote:Uh-huh. And Puff was just a magic dragon.

I'm thinking of making this my signature for the offseason
Thing is, even in enduring such a disappointing season, our Jacksonville Jaguars have so many good pieces in place. I focused my initial post on some of our young defensive studs, or so we would hope. Yet and still, we have so many other areas on the team and with the organization as a whole that we can lean on with a vision that, like Charlie Casserly said, this thing can work.

From Tom in the front office, to new additions to the coaching staff like the experience of Perry Fewell, to guys even like Cann and Linder, ARob and Lee.. Guys that will begin to peak and form the nucleus of a good team for years to come. No puff the magic dragon talk.
Quote:Who's Donte?
Stallworth. He ran over a guy.
Quote:Stallworth. He ran over a guy.

yeah. killed a guy driving drunk, got a lil couple months, time served and probation. Plaxico accidentally shot himself in da leg with a handgun registered in the neighboring state and got 2 yrs. #DONTGETMESTARTED
There is quite a bit of hope for the future just thinking about some of these names... Linder, Ramsey, ARob, Ngakoue, Grant...

Quote:I see you putting down the pipe..

I might not like ya but I sometimes agree with you.
Everyone ready to win the offseason again!?

Pages: 1 2