Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Woman calls police, says marijuana costs too much
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Woman calls police, says marijuana costs too much

Sometimes a price increase is so steep, it must be criminal. In this case, it was.

The Northern Territory Police, Fire and Emergency Services in Australia said a woman called to report the cost of her marijuana. According to the Facebook post, her drug dealer asked for far more money than she was used to paying.

http://www.fox19.com/story/34388347/woma...s-too-much

It does cost too much. I agree with her.

Very cheap in America compared to Ireland or Australia
So another story about an idiot.

What's that stuff go for nowadays? It used to be an oz of run of the mill Columbian went for a buck a gram. But that was a looong time ago in another life. 

At the stores here in Tacoma, It is $10-15 a gram. Better deals for more
Rent was too damn high.

Now it's the price of weed.
Quote:At the stores here in Tacoma, It is $10-15 a gram. Better deals for more

Whaaaa...*cough, cough, cough*  Man, put that out and save some for later. I gotta pay the rent.
Yes?

There you are, young man. You've been missed.
Thank you, HB, this is the best message board this side of The Wall.
Quote:Thank you, HB, this is the best message board this side of The Wall.
Sammy!!! Great to see you pop back in! You have been missed sir!
Quote:Yes?

Good to see you, Sammy. Nothing brings back the good ones like a thread about weed.
Quote:What's that stuff go for nowadays? It used to be an oz of run of the mill Columbian went for a buck a gram. But that was a looong time ago in another life. 

On he black market in Tennessee, you'll get better deals as quantity increases. I'll pay about $10 per gram if I buy 28 grams, which is about 1 ounce.