Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Millionaire ex-wife was told to ‘Get a job!’ by a High Court judge…
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Millionaire ex-wife was told to ‘Get a job!’ by a High Court judge…

Judge backs ruling that ex-wife of millionaire racehorse surgeon has no right to be ‘supported for life’

http://conservativepost.com/millionaire-...urt-judge/

"Mrs Wright claimed that caring for the couple’s children restricted her ability to earn enough money to support them."

It's called a nanny.
Quote:"Mrs Wright claimed that caring for the couple’s children restricted her ability to earn enough money to support them."

It's called a nanny.

How are you supposed to hire a nanny when you don't have a job?  

Heck even if you have a job, you can't often afford a nanny.  My wife and I certainly can't.  Of course we have five kids... but still.

I mean I don't think she should be supported her entire life, but she should be supported as long as she's raising their kids.

Sounds more like Alimony than Child Support. IF he's paying the kids' expenses then she should get to work to cover her own.

Covering for her Horses and ponies too. That should be HER expense.

Quote:How are you supposed to hire a nanny when you don't have a job?  

Heck even if you have a job, you can't often afford a nanny.  My wife and I certainly can't.  Of course we have five kids... but still.

I mean I don't think she should be supported her entire life, but she should be supported as long as she's raising their kids.

It's called child support. He may not have to pay alimony but he does have to pay child support.