Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ryan Grigson admits Colts notified NFL of football concerns before the AFCCG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Let the conspiracy theories begin.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...fore-game/

Can't wait for the Ted Wells report to come out.

witch hunt

He's trying to be the next Bill Polian, crying foul and/or rigging the game to benefit his star QB. 

Colts keep coming up with new ways to be unlikable.   He just took a story that made no sense, and made less sense of it.
Every other team in the NFL seems to hate the Patriots and would probably jump at the chance to turn them in for something if they ever got the opportunity.

The clots just had the opportunity to do it and took advantage of it.

Grigson needs to look a little closer to home why they struggle outside of division games...

Quote:Every other team in the NFL seems to hate the Patriots and would probably jump at the chance to turn them in for something if they ever got the opportunity.

i disagree. there are unwritten rules and things done within the sport that teams and other players, personnel, etc.. are aware of.

this is the colts breaching that code. its a shady move.
Quote:Every other team in the NFL seems to hate the Patriots and would probably jump at the chance to turn them in for something if they ever got the opportunity.

Don't hate, deflate.
Albert Breer put it best, IMO...

https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/5...1327740928

What better story, than one that improves TV ratings?

Quote:Grigson needs to look a little closer to home why they struggle outside of division games...

^^ this ^^
Grigson is the gift that keeps on giving. If Colts had a competent GM we would stand no chance of winning this division with Luck in it. But thanks to Grigson and his 'healthy scratch' first round picks, we can be right in the thick of it in no time. Keep it up clots.

Quote:Grigson needs to look a little closer to home why they struggle outside of division games...

Quote:^^ this ^^

Nope. Not even the point.
Quote:Nope. Not even the point.

Of course it is part of the story. Grigson needs to deflect some of the blame elsewhere after his last 2 first round picks were inactive for the game due to poor performance.
Quote:Nope. Not even the point.

Of course that would be your response.  You've completely missed the point.

If you were in another division, you wouldn't be in the playoffs to begin with.

Desperation from someone who knows he doesn't belong at the party.  The complaint lies somewhere between petty and pathetic.  The mindset must be, if you can't beat them on the field and you know it, cry foul...
Quote:i disagree. there are unwritten rules and things done within the sport that teams and other players, personnel, etc.. are aware of.

Dead on Achilles, it's the equivalent to a baseball GM complaining to MLB about opposing teams stealing signs, every team does it. There were multiple QB's (most retired) they came out via social media and said every QB likes their balls (sounds bad) a certain way, basically defending Brady and the Patriots. I'm assuming the Colts organization has lost a lot of respect around the league as this is one of those unwritten rules you don't snitch about, but hey, we're talking about a team that "sucked for Luck" so I'm not surprised.
Quote:i disagree. there are unwritten rules and things done within the sport that teams and other players, personnel, etc.. are aware of.

How do we know there are unwritten rules about this?  Because a few guys came out and said they did it?  There were just as many that said they didn't do it.

If I'm following the rules and the team I'm playing is breaking an "unwritten rule" to get an advantage over me.....its unfair.  Getting a pass for that for saying its unwritten is a total cop out.
Quote:Of course that would be your response.  You've completely missed the point.

If you were in another division, you wouldn't be in the playoffs to begin with.

Desperation from someone who knows he doesn't belong at the party.  The complaint lies somewhere between petty and pathetic.  The mindset must be, if you can't beat them on the field and you know it, cry foul...

Actually, no.. You've completely missed the point. The point of this is the integrity of the games. Everyone playing by the same rules.

This has nothing to do with Grigson being a bad GM or Colts being bad or whatever else you may think.
What GM is going around worried about deflated footballs? I wonder if he was having nightmares about it.
Ask yourselves if this would be an issue if it wasn't the Patriots -- a team known throughout the league as being cheaters.

Grigson probably wouldn't have cared as much if it were any other team. But the Patriots? They shouldn't get any special privileges....none.

Also, what's the big deal? Why should get mad at Grigson for calling out the Patriots for cheating, again.....?

Out of the two, the Patriots or Grigson, you choose to call out Grigson?  I get that this is a Jags forum and Grigson is the Colts GM, but why suspend logic?

Pages: 1 2