Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Family Feud with Steve Harvey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's one of the shows I watch all the time now. Steve Harvey is hilarious and makes the show better.

Here's the clip from last night that made me post this.  I was dying laughing and when I showed it to my wife there were even funnier parts that I missed from laughing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLMeQzL_2h8

I miss the good old days when Richard Dawson would get liquored up and sexually assault every woman who came on the show. Ah, good times indeed.

Quote:I miss the good old days when Richard Dawson would get liquored up and sexually assault every woman who came on the show. Ah, good times indeed.

Makes you wonder how many cases of flaming mouth herpes that man passed on during his career!!!
I love Steve Harvey, I'll watch it from time to time when channel surfing. He really does make the show much better.

Quote:I love Steve Harvey, I'll watch it from time to time when channel surfing. He really does make the show much better.
Same here and I agree.
Quote:Makes you wonder how many cases of flaming mouth herpes that man passed on during his career!!!

Sick  Sick  Sick
Quote:Makes you wonder how many cases of flaming mouth herpes that man passed on during his career!!!

Is that...a real condition?
Quote:Is that...a real condition?

HSV-1.
Not that I get to watch it much, but Steve Harvey is really good on his talk show too. And from everything I hear and read, the guy is as down to earth and genuine off camera too.

Quote:Is that...a real condition?

Yes. Commonly called "cold sores"...and they are contagious.
Steve Harvey is great.  I always wonder he would look like without his mustache.  I bet he could go out in public, and nobody would ever notice him.

gottabtheteef

Quote:Steve Harvey is great.  I always wonder he would look like without his mustache.  I bet he could go out in public, and nobody would ever notice him.

But what if a moustache went out in public without Steve Harvey? Would anybody still notice it?
Quote:Yes. Commonly called "cold sores"...and they are contagious.

Ahhhh
Quote:HSV-1.

Is that your old squadron?  F-18s?

Quote:Is that your old squadron?  F-18s?

Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1.

As BCH already said, Cold Sores/Fever Blisters.
Not a fan.

Of cold sores or Steve Harvey.
Quote:But what if a moustache went out in public without Steve Harvey? Would anybody still notice it?

I would.