Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Majority of fatal attacks on U.S. soil carried out by white supremacists, not terrorists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Old article but it still rings true. The great enemy is right here in this country. Maybe Trump should go after the real enemy instead of singling out Muslims.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/j...ied-out-b/

In the 14 years since the Sept. 11 terror attacks, nearly twice as many people have been killed in the United States by white supremacists and anti-government radicals than by Muslim jihadis, according to a new study.

White supremacists and anti-government radicals have killed 48 Americans, including last week’s deadly attack in South Carolina, versus 26 killings by Muslim radicals, according to a count by New America, a Washington research center.
Do we really need to rehash this? Conveniently leave out 9/11 and off soil attacks. Crime and attacks are terrible whether foreign or domestic. You'll be the first one to cry for help if/when your precious bubble has been breached. Just because it rarely happens doesn't mean you're untouchable. You hope for the best and prepare for the worst utilizing key indicators. Sometimes I really wish Americans could view the intel gathered from groups around the world. It really is like talking to a wall around here.
I'm saying we have tons of domestic terrorists...neo nazis, alt right, etc. We need to cal a spade a spade. They are terrorists.
Quote:I'm saying we have tons of domestic terrorists...neo nazis, alt right, etc. We need to cal a spade a spade. They are terrorists.

You forgot BLM..
Quote:Old article but it still rings true. The great enemy is right here in this country. Maybe Trump should go after the real enemy instead of singling out Muslims.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/j...ied-out-b/

In the 14 years since the Sept. 11 terror attacks, nearly twice as many people have been killed in the United States by white supremacists and anti-government radicals than by Muslim jihadis, according to a new study.

White supremacists and anti-government radicals have killed 48 Americans, including last week’s deadly attack in South Carolina, versus 26 killings by Muslim radicals, according to a count by New America, a Washington research center.

apparently that was done before San Bernadino and Pulse...  LOL!
Then label them as such. North Anerica is full of idiots that believe they and their ideals matter more than you and I, no matter the neat little label you or anyone else wish to put on them. Perhaps now you realize the need to avoid adding to the issue with more idiots.
Quote:You forgot BLM..
BLM isn't a terrorist group. Try again. 
Quote:apparently that was done before San Bernadino and Pulse...  LOL!

Wasn't the pulse one just a confused gay guy? Rather than some islamic terroirst plot. It's like calling all the white shooters christian terrorists. I think a lot off religions tend to fan the flames of homophobia unfortunately
How refreshing another blame whitey thread.
Quote:BLM isn't a terrorist group. Try again. 

That's right, only whitey.  Amirite?

[Image: palpatine-soros.jpg]

You have learned well, my puppet.

Let the hate flow through you.
Quote:How refreshing another blame whitey thread.

But you spend all day blaming Muslims?
Quote:But you spend all day blaming Muslims?

Find one post I blame muslims? Your racism is showing again.
Quote:Wasn't the pulse one just a confused gay guy? Rather than some islamic terroirst plot. It's like calling all the white shooters christian terrorists. I think a lot off religions tend to fan the flames of homophobia unfortunately
Too bad you weren't around to set him straight about why he claimed to be a soldier of ISIS, or why he did the shooting.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/23/us/orlando-shooter-hostage-negotiator-call/'>http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/23/us/orlando-shooter-hostage-negotiator-call/</a>
Quote:[

Too bad you weren't around to set him straight about why he claimed to be a soldier of ISIS, or why he did the shooting.<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/23/us/orlando-shooter-hostage-negotiator-call/'>http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/23/us/orlando-shooter-hostage-negotiator-call/</a>

That's why I asked the question. Plus referencing something doesn't mean you are a part of it. I think that one is hard to classify.
Quote:That's why I asked the question. Plus referencing something doesn't mean you are a part of it. I think that one is hard to classify.

"Omar Mateen, the gunman who killed 49 people at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando in June, repeatedly told a police hostage negotiator that he was a soldier of ISIS and that the United States had to stop its bombing in Syria and Iraq, according to a police transcript released Friday."

Little bit more than "referencing", don't ya think?
Quote:Find one post I blame muslims? Your racism is showing again.

Because I said white supremacists (terrorists) kill more Americans than Muslims? Where is the lie?
Quote:"Omar Mateen, the gunman who killed 49 people at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando in June, repeatedly told a police hostage negotiator that he was a soldier of ISIS and that the United States had to stop its bombing in Syria and Iraq, according to a police transcript released Friday."

Little bit more than "referencing", don't ya think?

I would agree with you but what kind of religious fundamentalist hangs out down the gay club regularly? A very confused character of Muslim background but seems a bit of a different case to other clearly fundamental Islamic attacks.
Quote:Because I said white supremacists (terrorists) kill more Americans than Muslims? Where is the lie?

26+14+50=90
Quote:I would agree with you but what kind of religious fundamentalist hangs out down the gay club regularly? A very confused character of Muslim background but seems a bit of a different case to other clearly fundamental Islamic attacks.

The 9/11 hijackers drank alcohol and went to strip clubs...seems like being selective with which rules to follow is a common thing.
Quote:Because I said white supremacists (terrorists) kill more Americans than Muslims? Where is the lie?

Yes, we should prosecute them according to the law as well. 
Pages: 1 2 3