Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Montana GOP lawmaker wants to make yoga pants illegal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:<p style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">The proposal would expand indecent exposure law to include any nipple exposure, including men’s, and any garment that “gives the appearance or simulates” a person’s buttocks, genitals, pelvic area or female nipple.

<p style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">The Republican from Missoula said tight-fitting beige clothing could be considered indecent exposure under his proposal.

<p style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">“Yoga pants should be illegal in public anyway,” Moore said after the hearing.

<p style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Moore said he wouldn’t have a problem with people being arrested for wearing provocative clothing but that he’d trust law enforcement officials to use their . He couldn’t be sure whether police would act on that provision or if Montana residents would challenge it.
<p style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">http://billingsgazette.com/news/governme...e9398.html

Banning Yoga Pants?  Great idea!

Banning Assault Weapons?  OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING?  HANDS OFF MY GUNS.

OMG!! I think I saw the outline of a butt...or was that a nipple?? MY EYES!! MY EYES!!! I'll never be the same again!!!
legislating morailty is always a bad idea, weather you want to ban my right to own a firearm or my right to wear yoga pants

What kind of [BLEEP] sucker do you have to be to conjure such a proposal?
Quote:legislating morailty is always a bad idea, weather you want to ban my right to own a firearm or my right to wear yoga pants
OK, that's it. The final straw. You can take the guns but the yoga pants? I don't think so. Now I see the light. It's time to rise up. 
I'm guessing his wife caught him gawking, and this keeps him off the couch. 

Quote:OK, that's it. The final straw. You can take the guns but the yoga pants? I don't think so. Now I see the light. It's time to rise up. 

My compound is always ready for one more :whistling:
Quote:My compound is always ready for one more :whistling:
just as long as you easy on the Kool-Aid  Sick
First Amendment.

Next bad wordy idea, please.

This cannot be allowed to happen.

He'd have to ban Madonna and Lady Gaga from the Grammys. Did you see the outfits they wore?

I think they should ban yoga pants on a case by case basis, depending on the individual who wears them..

I've seen some people in yoga pants that look like 10 pounds of ham in a 2 pound bag..
If your buns look like two raccoons wrestling in a 50 pound sack of feed corn...

...you may want to avoid spandex!

I guess I'd be arrested every time I left my house these days, which isn't often right now. Since my surgery all I can wear is yoga pants.
Just tell him to move to a fundamentalist Muslim country.

He'll never have to see yoga pants in public again.

Or a woman's provacative ankles.

Or her hair.

Or, in some places, her face.

Quote:Just tell him to move to a fundamentalist Muslim country.

He'll never have to see yoga pants in public again.

Or a woman's provacative ankles.

Or her hair.

Or, in some places, her face.
If you're an eye guy or lady, it's the perfect place.