Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Exciteing trips for the wolf!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am going to have a great year this year. Rather jags win,or lose in the upcomeing season i will still be able to look back on the 2 trips i took.  

In March dad,and I are going back to Alaska to see the start of the Iditarod again. We might even try to see the northern lights while there. That will be from March 3rd until March 11th. I'm very excited by that,and looking forward to it. Also in july i will be takeing a trip to yelloewstone with our local nature center. That will be from july 23 until the 31st.    :thumbsup:  Football season will be nearing when i get back from that trip in july.

Anyways I am super excited about the trip to yelloew stone,I'm going to be studying wild animals,might even get to see some wolves. We are going to raft down one of the yelloew stone rivers. our local nature center is doing this project with epi. I can tell you right now both trips i will really enjoy.  of course we all want our team to win,but life is about liveing. I will be liveing it up on those 2 trips. This is who we will be working with in july. 

http://www.ecologyproject.org/programs/montana/

It will be first time i am away from more parents for more then a couple hours in a long long time.  I will enjoy both trips,and if jags start haveing a bad season again,ill reflect on the 2 trips i took.  :yes:  :yes:

Both trips sound terrific!

I visited Alaska in the summer of 2001 and have memories of visiting an Iditarod training area ( for Jeff King ) during the dog sled off-season.    Alaska is awesome!

Yellowstone National Park should be a treat for you.    The scenery in the park and the Grand Tetons should provide you with great memories.   I hope you also get a chance to visit Cody, Wyoming.   They have arguably the best small town museum in the entire United States and a Rodeo. 

we will be staying in tents just outside of the park D6. We will be working most of the time,i don't think we will have time to go to museum,or Rodo. The trip in july is a work trip mostly,which is fine. It will still be fun though cause its going to be fun work.

Have fun!

I always do. I will enjoy the trip with dad first in March.

I'm getting excited soon,very soon we will be off to Alaska. 

That sounds like a really fun trip!! I am jealous!!
It will be a fun trip,and just my dad,and i.

Is it March yet? I also have exciteing news about our trip to Alaska later.

I have a huge update on our Alaska trip. Dad,and i were planning on doing the northern lights tour,well now we don't need to do that.  Things are working out for us,we had reservations with a tour group to go see start of the race in willoew. The race got moved to Fairbanks Alaska,and that follewing monday March the 9th.  The tour companey is picking us up from Anchorge Alaska,and takeing us to Fairbanks. We will stay the night sunday,and monday night in fairbanks which means we can ask our hotel room for a wake up call if the lights are out. What a great oppertuntiy that is for my dad,and I.  

I'm excited for you. I have always wanted to go to Alaska. Take lots of pictures!
I will,and i have pictures from last year posted here as well. We went last year.

we are leaveing in just a couple weekd for Alaska.