Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NaterHack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I gotta say, I think our new QB coach is pretty cool. I'd like to see him and Gus in the same room. He seems really passionate and knowledgeable. 

I agree. I really enjoyed all of the interviews yesterday but his in particular stood out. Very passionate and loves football. Will be great for Blakr I believe. Everybody has been saying that maybe we have too many chefs in the kitchen, but I really think each of them left their ego at the door and there won't be a problem.
Yes, a very pleasant guy.  Probably a great guy to be around.   If he's a good coach, he will go a long way in this business, because people will enjoy being around him. 

Such a good guy!
Does he likes sprinkles?? Get it??
Bills nation hopes he succeeds. Nobody is quite sure what he is capable of. Most put the blame on Marrone. He was a bit unlikable, so who knows where the blame lies in our terrible offense. Most in Buffalo hopes he gets a shot to show success.  I think a QB coach is a better role than OC right now for him. You'll hit on one of these hires and miss on the other.  Just my guess