Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Verizon to cut rates but existing customers must ask for it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good to know. I'll be contacting them to get my extra GB of data per month. 

<p style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'ff-dagny-web-pro', Tahoma, Geneva, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">"Verizon MORE Everything customers who currently have monthly data allotments of 1GB, 2GB, 3GB, or 4GB will have an option on how they want to save.

<p style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'ff-dagny-web-pro', Tahoma, Geneva, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">They can either get more data for their money by getting 1GB of additional data per month for no extra charge <i>OR</i> they can have their bill reduced by $10/month.

<p style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'ff-dagny-web-pro', Tahoma, Geneva, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">So someone with a 2GB plan is currently paying $50/month. If they take the free data option, that goes to 3GB for the same price. Or they can elect to stick with the 2GB and their data bill drops to $40/month.

<p style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'ff-dagny-web-pro', Tahoma, Geneva, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">A rep for Verizon confirms to Consumerist that current Verizon subscribers will not be automatically opted into either of these choices and must let the company know — either by calling customer service or through the Verizon website — when the changes kick in tomorrow, Feb. 5."

Very good to know. Thanks!
Of course we're 6 GB.

So the 15 gb gets screwed?!  I'm paying more, hook it up!