Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Book of Mormon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm going out to see the play tonight at the TU Center tonight. It's from the creators of South Park so I'm hoping for some good laughs. Has anybody else seen it? I don't want to get into a big religious debate, just want to know if the play was worth the price of the tickets.
Quote:I'm going out to see the play tonight at the TU Center tonight. It's from the creators of South Park so I'm hoping for some good laughs. Has anybody else seen it? I don't want to get into a big religious debate, just want to know if the play was worth the price of the tickets.

I've heard its great and would love to know how it was for you.  This new season trey and matt are on fire.
We were just in London and tried to buy tickets.  It was sold out the day we wanted to go (at least at the half price tickets place I was willing to pay...lol)  I've heard it's a great show.

Quote:I've heard its great and would love to know how it was for you. This new season trey and matt are on fire.

It was amazing! Very intelligent satire and hilarious! I'm going to see it every time it comes to town!
Quote:We were just in London and tried to buy tickets.  It was sold out the day we wanted to go (at least at the half price tickets place I was willing to pay...lol)  I've heard it's a great show.
Should have gone to see Miss Saigon like I did. Except I booked my tickets in advance. 
It was really good. Saw it in New York a earlier this year.
I think the world would be a better place if more people watched southpark