Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: D’Qwell Jackson arrested for assault
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...r-assault/

The organization is all class from its owner all the way down to guys who catch deflated balls.

The Colts are the new Bengals.

Ryan Grigson might be the worst GM in football.

He punched a guy that swooped on his spot? Can't say I haven't wanted to do that before.

Quote:He punched a guy that swooped on his spot? Can't say I haven't wanted to do that before.

Haha yea I think we all have had those thoughts, I'm just wondering at any point did he (D'Qwell) think to himself, "punching this guy is a bad idea", there's simply no upside in striking a pizza delivery guy. You've got to be a complete BONEHEAD as an NFL player (or any member of society) to do this, I think the league will suspend him for at least 6 games, what an idiot.

Quote:Haha yea I think we all have had those thoughts, I'm just wondering at any point did he (D'Qwell) think to himself, "punching this guy is a bad idea", there's simply no upside in striking a pizza delivery guy. You've got to be a complete BONEHEAD as an NFL player (or any member of society) to do this, I think the league will suspend him for at least 6 games, what an idiot.

You're right and I'm mostly joking... but there is a liiiiiiiiiitle upside haha.
Quote:You're right and I'm mostly joking... but there is a liiiiiiiiiitle upside haha.

Haha I know you are, I just can't believe how dumb some of these guys are, willing to throw it all the way over a pizza delivery guy. Trying to rationalize it is hurting my brain haha.
Suspend him
Quote:Haha I know you are, I just can't believe how dumb some of these guys are, willing to throw it all the way over a pizza delivery guy. Trying to rationalize it is hurting my brain haha.
Let me help you out: Roid rage.
I wouldn't mind getting punched by a professional athlete. I'd appreciate the settlement. 

How deflating.

Quote:Ryan Grigson is
the worst GM in football.
Fixed the statement. There is no question. And I am loving every moment of it. Just keep on keeping on Grigson, tell me how Richardson is gonna turn the corner this year and he just needed a year and a half and the playoffs to get the system under his belt.... LOL! If the Jags can't be good, at least the Colts aren't either...
Quote:Fixed the statement. There is no question. And I am loving every moment of it. Just keep on keeping on Grigson, tell me how Richardson is gonna turn the corner this year and he just needed a year and a half and the playoffs to get the system under his belt.... LOL! If the Jags can't be good, at least the Colts aren't either...

Yeah, the Colts are terrible....

(do you guys really believe anything you type?)
Quote:Yeah, the Colts are terrible....

(do you guys really believe anything you type?)

hey, why dont you take your opinion back to the toilet store where you got it?
Quote:http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...r-assault/

The organization is all class from its owner all the way down to guys who catch deflated balls.

what a dirtbag. i have almost no tolerance for resorting to violence in those kinds of situations for anyone.

i have 0 tolerance for a professional athlete who most certainly would destroy a normal person with a punch.

if this was something i did, id likely wind up on probation for it. legally, im sure he will get nothing more than fine.
Quote:hey, why dont you take your opinion back to the toilet store where you got it?

Is that a real thing? I've never heard of it.
And he would have gotten away with it hadn't it been for those meddling ... (wait a minute)
Quote:Is that a real thing? I've never heard of it.

Yeah. It's also the same place where you got your clothes
Quote:Yeah. It's also the same place where you got your clothes

Hmmm. When did Khol's change their stock????????
Quote:Hmmm. When did Khol's change their stock????????

When dqwell got mad at management and punched him in the face.
Pages: 1 2