Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ISIS Burns Alive Jordanian Pilot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/03/world/isis-captive/

I'm not Jordanian, but I'm more than enraged by this...

And Jordan executes it's ISIS prisoners in retaliation........

ISIS is noting but a bunch of Barbaric cowards

Quote:And Jordan executes it's ISIS prisoners in retaliation........

ISIS is noting but a bunch of Barbaric cowards
I don't even think that you can call them barbaric at this point. They're so evil that they lack any sense of basic human reason and conscience.

The Jordanians are pissed off about this. They're already threatening total war on ISIS and crying out for revenge. I can't blame them.

Quote:The Jordanians are [BAD WORD REMOVED] off about this. They're already threatening total war on ISIS and crying out for revenge. I can't blame them.

I can say I don't blame them either..... someone has to have the Testicular fortitude to stand up to these bastards
I'm more then willing to let Jordan take the lead. We've lost enough American lives in the Middle East let the Arabs fight the Arabs.

ISIS has made a huge mistake by carrying out this heinous murder. It seems like the rest of the World was just watching and waiting for either the Syrian or Iraqi Governments to do something first, but with a major ally like Jordan declaring total war on ISIS and condemning them officially as savages, I think that the gloves have just come off for a lot of Country's right now, when it comes to dealing with terrorism. Jordan has a military that is more than capable and competent to do the job alone, and is big enough to stomp on them until they quit.

Jordan has just executed Sajida-Al-Rishawi (the prisoner that Daesh wanted exchanged) and another captured Daesh member Ziyad Karboli in response to the pilot's death.

http://news.yahoo.com/jordan-executes-tw...03764.html

Quote:Jordan has just executed Sajida-Al-Rishawi (the prisoner that Daesh wanted exchanged) and another captured Daesh member Ziyad Karboli in response to the pilot's death.

http://news.yahoo.com/jordan-executes-tw...03764.html

It won't stop there Jordan will reign down on ISIS with a vengeance, like I said let the Arabs deal with their own, there more then capable. We just need to sit back and let them do the dirty work now.
Quote:It won't stop there Jordan will reign down on ISIS with a vengeance, like I said let the Arabs deal with their own, there more then capable. We just need to sit back and let them do the dirty work now.

They are not more than capable without financial aid from us. Who do you think gave them the money to buy their military jets.
Do they still think they aren't terrorists? We should blow them all to hell where they belong.
Quote:I'm more then willing to let Jordan take the lead. We've lost enough American lives in the Middle East let the Arabs fight the Arabs.
My thoughts exactly
Well, it looks like Jordan was serious about killing those two prisoners. They died by hanging this morning, Jordan time. Honestly, I don't have a problem with this. They were both sentenced to die anyway. The man was sentenced in 2008. I don't know why he was still alive as it is, but he's not anymore.

I'm not all about war and death and this will not do anything to stop ISIS from their 'mission', but sometimes you just gotta sack up and do something. Maybe Jordan taking a firm stand will wake up the rest of the Middle East and they will actually do something. Probably not but I can hope.

Story

<p style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:15.0000019073486px;">AMMAN (Reuters) - Jordan's King Abdullah vowed a "relentless" war against Islamic State on their own territory on Wednesday in response to a video published by the hard-line group showing a captured Jordanian air force pilot being burned alive in a cage.

<p style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:15.0000019073486px;">Jordan hanged two Iraqi jihadists, one a woman, on Wednesday and vowed to intensify military action against Islamic State.

Quote:Well, it looks like Jordan was serious about killing those two prisoners. They died by hanging this morning, Jordan time. Honestly, I don't have a problem with this. They were both sentenced to die anyway. The man was sentenced in 2008. I don't know why he was still alive as it is, but he's not anymore.

I'm not all about war and death and this will not do anything to stop ISIS from their 'mission', but sometimes you just gotta sack up and do something. Maybe Jordan taking a firm stand will wake up the rest of the Middle East and they will actually do something. Probably not but I can hope.

Story

<p style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:15.0000019073486px;">AMMAN (Reuters) - Jordan's King Abdullah vowed a "relentless" war against Islamic State on their own territory on Wednesday in response to a video published by the hard-line group showing a captured Jordanian air force pilot being burned alive in a cage.

<p style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:15.0000019073486px;">Jordan hanged two Iraqi jihadists, one a woman, on Wednesday and vowed to intensify military action against Islamic State.
Good on them, it's nations in the middle east that are going stop and solve this problem and that need to do it. 

Jordanian King Personally Leads ISIS Bombing Mission to Avenge Murdered Pilot

One day after one of his hero pilots was burned alive by ISIS, and broadcast for a horrified world to see, King Abdullah of Jordan took swift and decisive action.

http://toprightnews.com/?p=8221

Just a bunch of actors following the script.
Quote:Jordanian King Personally Leads ISIS Bombing Mission to Avenge Murdered Pilot

One day after one of his hero pilots was burned alive by ISIS, and broadcast for a horrified world to see, King Abdullah of Jordan took swift and decisive action.

http://toprightnews.com/?p=8221

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/no-jordans-king...is-1486742
Quote:http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/no-jordans-king...is-1486742

lol I missed the rumor it was the king leading the charge, that should've been an obvious fake claim. Political leaders don't go into battle in modern warfare, just no way that would ever happen.
Quote:Just a bunch of actors following the script.

Come again?
Quote:lol I missed the rumor it was the king leading the charge, that should've been an obvious fake claim. Political leaders don't go into battle in modern warfare, just no way that would ever happen.
Sure makes for some great click bait titles and relinks.
Pages: 1 2