Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: LOL... Liberals in a tizzy.... again.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I find it funny that liberals are so much against President Trump and the fact that he's doing pretty much what our Constitution mandates.

First up is the Hollywood libs as if their opinion really matters.

Then you have the "protesters" coming out from under their rocks.  I wonder how bad they'll trash the place.

Quote:I find it funny that liberals are so much against President Trump and the fact that he's doing pretty much what our Constitution mandates.

First up is the <a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.thewrap.com/hollywood-slams-donald-trump-muslim-ban/'>Hollywood libs</a> as if their opinion really matters.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.vocativ.com/397564/protesters-gather-at-jfk-in-support-of-detained-refugees/'>Then you have the "protesters"</a> coming out from under their rocks. I wonder how bad they'll trash the place.

How about the only way we fix the divide in this great nation is to stop hating on your fellow American. Period. Stop the hate.
Quote:How about the only way we fix the divide in this great nation is to stop hating on your fellow American. Period. Stop the hate.

What hateful thing did he say? All he did was point out the liberal faux outrage simply because they lost an election. Time to get over it.
Quote:What hateful thing did he say? All he did was point out the liberal faux outrage simply because they lost an election. Time to get over it.

Hate may have not been the best word. So we shall use....constant bombardment of liberal this, liberal that, libtard this, etc. etc.

Cool, you guys won. Be the bigger person.
Quote:Hate may have not been the best word. So we shall use....constant bombardment of liberal this, liberal that, libtard this, etc. etc.

Cool, you guys won. Be the bigger person.

Ummmmm.. You don't watch the news, do ya?
I say make the losers live without power in the buildings that they destroyed. It's not like any of these commie clowns will miss any work. Can't be absent from a job you don't have to begin with.

Better yet, just start deporting the Communists. If someone is stupid enough to trash my home, they get the boot. No questions asked. They aren't invited back. The tax savings from taking care of these cowards can only help America.

Ship 'em out along with Rosie o-fat. He'll, she would probably eat them before the ship got to where it was going.
Quote:I say make the losers live without power in the buildings that they destroyed. It's not like any of these commie clowns will miss any work. Can't be absent from a job you don't have to begin with.

Better yet, just start deporting the Communists. If someone is stupid enough to trash my home, they get the boot. No questions asked. They aren't invited back. The tax savings from taking care of these cowards can only help America.

Ship 'em out along with Rosie o-fat. He'll, she would probably eat them before the ship got to where it was going.
Such anger from you man.

Ease up.
Quote:Such anger from you man.

Ease up.

Nah. Just simple answers to simple problems.
Quote:Nah. Just simple answers to simple problems.

You do seem more aggressive than usual.
Just angry that Trump has accomplished more in one week than Obummer did in 8 years.
62,979,636 people agree with what Trump is doing.
I hope these Hollywood libs go on strike. They think their [BLEEP] doesn't stink. But no doubt there is plenty of undiscovered talent out there that would love to have their jobs. Drain the Hollywood swamp while we're at it.
Some of these Hollywood protesters probably vote Republican but they have to act liberal just because thats the way the industry is. Kinda like toting the company line even though behind closed doors they're bigger racists, bigots than those they trash
Yep. Half the country doesn't work. America survives off the backs of conservative workers alone.

Makes total sense.
I'm going to protest the title of this thread.

"

LOL... Liberals in a tizzy.... again"

The use of the word again implies that at some point liberals STOPPED being in a tizzy.   When has that ever happened?   I think the better word would be still.