Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2014 Iditarod pictures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I never did post my pictures last year from our trip to Alaska. I'm going to post a link here so you all can see them. 

https://www.facebook.com/snow.wolf.31945...630&type=3

that link should take you to my facebook page.

Yes I now have a new picture. Note a great friend drew it for me. I didn't draw it,

please let me know if you can see the pictures. I might need to change settings on facebook.

Quote:please let me know if you can see the pictures. I might need to change settings on facebook.
Yeah, no go on the pictures right now. 
ok ill check into it

ok i'll have to find a different way to post those pictures. for some reason can't see them on facebook. 
ok try this new link. 

https://snowwolf776.shutterfly.com/

Wolfie,

These pictures are fabulous; thank you for sharing.  I didn't know the dogs wear booties when they are racing.  This obviously was the start of the race.  In what city does it start in?  What city is the finish line in?

Thanks for representing the Jaguars; cool beanie.

P.S.  I thought picture #45 was epic!

of course,i will give more info later. on way out door. glad you liked them.

I befitted from that Jags beanie as well. Warmest winter hat I have.  They have a Cermional start in downtown  Anchorge Alaska. Then they have the official start in Willoew Alaska.  I will be makeing a big annoucement later this week. I am loveing life. only thing that could make this year better is if jags were to win 8 games come season time. Even if they don't i still am haveing a great year. I'll tell why later.
Looks good Wolf man, you must have been in hog heaven at the wolf hotel.

I loved it at Great Wolf Lodge when we went there.  We are going back to Alaska this year again to see the Ititarod in march. in fact March 3rd until March 11th. Then also in july with the Nature Center I voltunter at I'm goung to yelloewstone park to  do a project with EPI,and the Nature Center. Thats  july 23rd until july 31st. Both trips will be lots of fun. I'm looking forward to them both.