Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2015 Roar Calendar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been searching for a 2015 Roar Calendar for my "Jaguar Room" and haven't been able to find any available online.   Does anyone have any recommendations as to where I could find one?  (Autographed, preferably...)

Thanks & Go Jags!

Joey

I couldn't find it online either, but I was able to get mine at the stadium during the last home game.

I don't know if you'll be able to find an autographed one, but maybe one of these sports store at the mall carries them?

Unfortunately, the Malls here in the Memphis, TN area aren't carrying them  Smile

I can't believe that the Jaguars Online Store / Fanatics don't have them listed online.  The Jags site still has the 2014 Lingerie calendar ads showing on the Roar part of the website.  

If anyone has any other available options, please let me know...  I'm willing to make arrangements to have one bought / shipped.

--Joey

Have you tried contacting someone from the Jaguars? Maybe they can get you in contact with someone who works with the Roar and they might be able to hook you up with a calendar.