Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags sign Redfern
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Jaguars have signed punter/kicker Kasey Redfern. 

http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/513...er-cutting

SOOPER BOOL!

Quote:<del>

SOOPER BOOL!</del>
Superb owl!

Fixed it for ya :thumbsup:
Was Long Ding unavailable?

Quote:Was Long Ding unavailable?

We signed him but called a doctor in who released him 4 to 6 hours later.
His name sounds familiar. I can't remember if he struggled though wherever he kicked at last.

Honestly, look, it's about that time for a new kicker man. Josh has been solid but the last two years he's been a bit off here and there. It's not a knock against him. It's just time. It does that to some guys.

Considering Scobee's struggles this year, Redfern might actually be back with the team for competition. 

Quote:Considering Scobee's struggles this year, Redfern might actually be back with the team for competition.
Always liked scobee but last year was painful... Hopefully it was an outlyer in a mostly blimmish free career..but his fall in confidence was certainly noticeable after the two blocked kicks that came in pretty quick succsession iirc.... Sucks to say, but It maybe time to start looking
The ability to make transactions this week gives us a superior advantage over the Patriots and Seahawks going into next season.

We had him back in June 2014. 

11 for 19 at Wooford.  Not to shabby.

Championship. They need not bother to even play the games next year.
Camp Leg at best...

NH3...
Quote:We had him back in June 2014. 

11 for 19 at Wooford.  Not to shabby
11 for 19 is GOD AWFUL .
Sign Justin Tucker. Lol
Quote:Considering Scobee's struggles this year, Redfern might actually be back with the team for competition.

I sure hope not. Redfern didn't look so hot in last year's preseason.
Championship (someone had to say it)

Jacksonville is where the Redfern goes

I always thought because most of his misses were blocks, Scobee would still be good enough with better protection up front. Banger was blocked a couple times too and otherwise he had a good season.

Quote:The ability to make transactions this week gives us a superior advantage over the Patriots and Seahawks going into next season.

Bad logic there. The Patriots are in the playoffs every year and never had any problem with losing teams beating them to the best free agents. The NFL prevents that by making free agency begin at the same time for all 32 teams.  So I had no idea we were even allowed to make any transactions before March 10.
Pages: 1 2