Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Facebook friends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A comment I made in another post got me to thinking.....how many here are friends on Facebook?

I know there are a few people from here that I'm friends with there, but it's been so long that I can't remember the usernames here that belong to the real names there. I don't even know if they still frequent here. 

I'm only friends with one person here that I'm aware of.  

I'm not much of a Facebooker.  I post on occasion but not often. 

I keep up with long distance family and friends, am in an exercise accountability group with local and long distance family and friends, and swap recipes and such. I can definitely spend too much time there so a goal of mine has been to limit my time there and online in general.
I'm anti Facebook!! I agree that it can be a great way to keep in touch with family...but most people I see that have FB pages spend so much of their life trying to convince everyone how wonderful their lives are that they don't actually enjoy their life!
I'm friends with quite a few people on here.

Quote:I'm anti Facebook!! I agree that it can be a great way to keep in touch with family...but most people I see that have FB pages spend so much of their life trying to convince everyone how wonderful their lives are that they don't actually enjoy their life!

Right with ya on that one!
I am friends with about three or four people from on here.

What is Facebook?