Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: From the Dumb and Dumber Department
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

No, You Should Never Brag On Facebook About Your 16 Outstanding Arrest Warrants

A Texas man who bragged on Facebook about having 16 outstanding arrest warrants was busted after a tipster called cops to report the ill-advised online boasting.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/face...ast-908562

Why did it take that to get him? He obviously wasn't really hiding or anything.

"So, I have 16 warrants out right now. Lol they know where I’m at tho so, it must not be TOO bad.”

was probably for unpaid tickets or something, he basically said I dare you to come and get me. They would've waited for him to get pulled over for something and then arrested him normally. But hey you ask for it you'll get it every time.

Quote:"So, I have 16 warrants out right now. Lol they know where I’m at tho so, it must not be TOO bad.”

was probably for unpaid tickets or something, he basically said I dare you to come and get me. They would've waited for him to get pulled over for something and then arrested him normally. But hey you ask for it you'll get it every time.

Are you saying the reason the police didn't do the job they were paid to do... is because they didn't get dared to do their job? Is that what you're saying?
Quote:Are you saying the reason the police didn't do the job they were paid to do... is because they didn't get dared to do their job? Is that what you're saying?

Lol I'm saying from experience they don't put tons of effort into tracking down warrants for traffic citations. They get you eventually but you go daring them like that bet your bottom dollar they'll come get you pretty quick.
And that hat...