Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday Fred Taylor!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy Birthday Freddy Taylor the greatest Jaguar ever! My favorite anyway.
My favorite Jaguar, hope he has a great birthday. I wish he was just drafted last year and today was his 23rd birthday!!!!

Quote:My favorite Jaguar, hope he has a great birthday. I wish he was just drafted last year and today was his 23rd birthday!!!!

No doubt a player like Freddy T would help this young Jags team a lot.
Quote: No doubt a player like Freddy T would help this young Jags team a lot.

I can't think of too many teams who wouldn't be helped by a 10,000 yard rusher.
[Image: tempAP071216019696_4--nfl_mezz_1280_1024...height=465]

Happy Birthday Fred Taylor,there is one on the way to the nfl. Lets hope his son ends up a jag. I rember hearing about his son playing football.

Quote:Happy Birthday Fred Taylor,there is one on the way to the nfl. Lets hope his son ends up a jag. I rember hearing about his son playing football.
I haven't been impressed with his son playing with my Gators. He tends to get tackled on 1st contact and doesn't have that extra burst of speed that Made Freddy and other backs special.
Quote:Happy Birthday Fred Taylor,there is one on the way to the nfl. Lets hope his son ends up a jag. I rember hearing about his son playing football.
He does.....

http://espn.go.com/college-football/play...vin-taylor
"Cold Blooded Runner" - Jim Brown

"Hardest person to tackle in my career" - Ike Taylor

"This M****F*** too strong" - Champ Bailey

"Fred could run boy" - Rod Woodson

"My daddy" - Mike Doss.................... lol
Quote:"Cold Blooded Runner" - Jim Brown

"Hardest person to tackle in my career" - Ike Taylor

"This M[BAD WORD REMOVED]F*** too strong" - Champ Bailey

"Fred could run boy" - Rod Woodson

"My daddy" - Mike Doss.................... lol
3 hall of Famers saying that about Freddy T
I think the reason Fred missed a lot of games due to injury is because he was too athletically gifted.

He made cuts that Running Backs hes size should not be able to do.

He also was tackled very low because he was soo hard to tackle. Thus risking lower body injury. 

Just a theory.....

[Image: FBD_2.JPG]