Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Heyyyyy MissJagsFanatic! Put the cat down and celebrate your Birfday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Make it a great one!

EDIT: This post script qualifies this as the official officially JaguarsWoman Birthday thread. You may now submit qualified posts and responses as necessary.

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday JW!! Banana
Happy B-Dday Girl
Happy birthday, MississppiJayDub!
Banana HAPPY BIRTHDAY !, MAY IT BE  Miss Jags Fantastic  Banana

HBD JDub!

Oh boy!  HBD JDUB/MJF!

[Image: 200_s.gif]

Quote:[Image: 200_s.gif]

I think it goes without saying that you have won the internet for the day my man.

The rest of us are just playing catch-up.
Quote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY! MAY IT BE Miss Jags Fantastic.

LOL I like that one.  Smile

Before I was out of bed Mom gave me four pairs of black socks. I will get something else from my sister at Olive Garden tonight (along with their singing waiters and chocolate cake, of course). So I am  having a good one.
Quote:LOL I like that one.  Smile

Before I was out of bed Mom gave me four pairs of black socks. I will get something else from my sister at Olive Garden tonight (along with their singing waiters and chocolate cake, of course). So I am  having a good one.

Wow, dark chocolate socks, a chocolate cake and a sister's surprise gift.. How much better can a birthday get?

I wonder if Olive Garden knows what it's getting into tonight with the MissJagsFanatic family visiting?
Quote:Wow, dark chocolate socks, a chocolate cake and a sister's surprise gift.. How much better can a birthday get?

I wonder if Olive Garden knows what it's getting into tonight with the MissJagsFanatic family visiting?

The waitress was at our table when I read the card from my sister, so she knew it. She put a candle in my cake and sang with everyone else.

It could be a little better if the twins were able and willing to stay seated for two hours. I am not a fan of typical three-year old kid behavior.
Happy Birthday MJF!

Happy belated, JW. You will always be on my short list of favorites here.
Four pairs of black socks?

Truly blessed.

Then to Olive Garden?

Christmas in January.
Quote:LOL I like that one. Smile

Before I was out of bed Mom gave me four pairs of black socks. I will get something else from my sister at Olive Garden tonight (along with their singing waiters and chocolate cake, of course). So I am having a good one.

Cool. The chocolate cake can sing?
Quote:Cool. The chocolate cake can sing?

I'm going to have to go there if it does that!!!
Nothing says happy birthday like black socks.

Quote:Nothing says happy birthday like black socks.

I bet they were the sexy kind too. The ones that juuuuust barely cover the ankle.
Pages: 1 2