Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Should i do a jags radio show again?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I received an offer recently to do a Jags radio show for an online sports network.

So if I accepted. Would there be any one who like to be my cohost with some sort of on air experience.

And who would tune in if interviewed players or coaches etc?

And like to talk about the jags in general, your history of being a fan. Etc.

And no I would not cover the rest of NfL. I dont want to talk about Pizza. (draft day show didn't turn out well)  The rest did. 

Just curious. If it be worth it or not. Bringing back teal time.

Thank you.

Please move to right forum as well.

or those interested one of our djs is interviewing some nfl players from the chiefs and i think donald driver too. who used to play with green bay.  but my show be all jags. 

I'd love to hear it.

Go for it TTR
I'd tune in at least once, just so I could hear you talk.

No.

'It be worth it, since it be all Jags'...
Quote:I received an offer recently to do a Jags radio show for an online sports network.

So if I accepted. Would there be any one who like to be my cohost with some sort of on air experience.

And no I would not cover the rest of NfL. I dont want to talk about Pizza.

Thank you.

or those interested one of our djs is interviewing some nfl players from the chiefs and i think donald driver too. who used to play with green bay.  but my show be all jags. 

I would definitely tune in. 
I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Bring back Teal Time Radio!
I'd rather drink beer.
" I dont want to talk about Pizza."

[Image: 35777991.jpg]
You should
I rarely hear Jaguar players on 930 (then again the chances of me turning on that station is next to 0) and I would guess the chance of a Jaguar player going on a little known internet radio station may be next to none.

If you're Jaguar takes are anything like yours here, I would say no.  I'm not sure you have the temperament to be good on air.

Quote:I rarely hear Jaguar players on 930 (then again the chances of me turning on that station is next to 0) and I would guess the chance of a Jaguar player going on a little known internet radio station may be next to none.

If you're Jaguar takes are anything like yours here, I would say no.  I'm not sure you have the temperament to be good on air.
They are in fact not.  This is pure entertainment.  And you would be surprised who I know or we know.  We are not them.  We could of and maybe could have Hurns or Robinson on.  Depending on whats going on. 
Of course you should.  I'd listen as long as the website isn't a pain to deal with and I can easily stream it on android.

Quote:I rarely hear Jaguar players on 930 (then again the chances of me turning on that station is next to 0) and I would guess the chance of a Jaguar player going on a little known internet radio station may be next to none.

Harp on Sports is on every afternoon from 3 to 6.  He seems to always have Jaguars players on.  I listen to 930 a bit, usually when 1010xl gets boring.  I also like Colin Cowherd and Jay Mohr (who's been MIA for the past month).
Quote:Of course you should.  I'd listen as long as the website isn't a pain to deal with and I can easily stream it on android.
it should be.  Take much pride in speed and accuracy. if google 2 loco radio. ya would see we do. and take pride in all we do.  But thats a sample based on our music site. 
Quote:I received an offer recently to do a Jags radio show for an online sports network.

And no I would not cover the rest of NfL. I dont want to talk about Pizza. (draft day show didn't turn out well) The rest did.

Thank you.

or those interested one of our djs is interviewing some nfl players from the chiefs and i think donald driver too. who used to play with green bay. but my show be all jags.

I'm a journalism major and while not planning on sports journalism, I am interested in creating my portfolio now of work. Pm me and we can discuss.

And no I would not cover the rest of NfL. I dont want to talk about Pizza. (draft day show didn't turn out well)  The rest did. 

Thank you.

Well it all depends on what this is really about.  Is it a legit "job" or is it a "hobby" type of thing?  I suspect it's the latter since any reputable "radio network" be it online or actually over the airwaves isn't going to hire somebody that says "my show be all Jags".

One piece of advice that I would give you is to learn to speak and write proper English.  This venture reeks of another BCC "Alfie" armature train wreck.
Is the job a paying gig? If not, nah.
Quote:Well it all depends on what this is really about.  Is it a legit "job" or is it a "hobby" type of thing?  I suspect it's the latter since any reputable "radio network" be it online or actually over the airwaves isn't going to hire somebody that says "my show be all Jags".

One piece of advice that I would give you is to learn to speak and write proper English.  This venture reeks of another BCC "Alfie" armature train wreck.
Please do not put me in an Alfie category.  I have connections in music industry he would die for in the sports world.  And I already said one of our djs is interviewing Donald Driver and was invited to a private party with several Chiefs Players. 

So no.  I don't find that funny at all.  I don't joke around when comes to business.  But believe what ya like.  And the whole if not a paying gig then nah? What did you do to deserve to be paid?  This new generation.  Do nothing and expect payment. 

One last thing not in competition with bcc and can careless what they do.  But I do know this.  Khan believes in great businessmen.  And I have no doubt I can get him on the horn as well.   

Because will build to that point. If chose too. 

I need this.
Pages: 1 2 3