Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: How did you choose your username?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
While some are easy to figure out, I often wonder why people chose the usernames they did. How did you make up yours?

Of course mine came from C'MON JAGS, who suggested MsJagFanatic after other posters pointed out problems with my own ideas. I was JaguarsWoman for a long time because some members thought I am male.

Oh, I thought you picked your name because you are from Mississippi.
Silly Jdub my name is an acronym see if you can figure it out!
Americus Nation is the name of a book/movie character and I loved how it said- to me anyway- America & US in one word. I'm a veteran and a patriot and thought it fit me pretty well.
First two letters of first name, last 3 last name. Yr born.
Quote:Oh, I thought you picked your name because you are from Mississippi.
Agreed...I always thought it meant that poster was from mississippi as well. today I learned, I guess.  I bet almost every other member here probably thought the same thing.
Quote:Silly Jdub my name is an acronym see if you can figure it out!

I am guessing your real name is Eric C. That is not an acronym.

1985?
I was reading a post one day and decided to respond but ha d to create an account and user name. so I got to looking at myself

jag jersey   jag socks  jag drawers  jag shorts  jag hat  jag watch  jag tattoo  good god ! , I be jagged !

Because I drift around a lot....... All up and down the east coast

Quote:I am guessing your real name is Eric C. That is not an acronym.

1985?

You got me!
Quote:While some are easy to figure out, I often wonder why people chose the usernames they did. How did you make up yours?

Of course mine came from C'MON JAGS, who suggested MsJagFanatic after other posters pointed out problems with my own ideas. I was JaguarsWoman for a long time because some members thought I am male.

Yep, I came up with MsJagFanatic and she just twerked it a little.

I've named a few pets in my day, so I kind of consider her a pet, well, kind of sort of.

My name came from me saying "Come on Jags" so many times during games, on offense and defense, that it kind of became my identity.

I just shortened it to "C'MON JAGS.

The C'MON MAN segment on MNF countdown also had some influence.
Quote:Agreed...I always thought it meant that poster was from mississippi as well. today I learned, I guess.  I bet almost every other member here probably thought the same thing.

I knew what the Miss meant as did everyone who participated in the thread dedicated to coming up with a new name for her.

That's why I came up with Ms or Mrs, so there was no confusion, but she likes "Miss" the best, so "Miss" it was.
Quote:Oh, I thought you picked your name because you are from Mississippi.
Mississippi Jags Fan. It all makes sense now JDub
I beat up some panhandler and asked him what his name was.
I went to UCF.

I didn't choose my usermame. My username chose me.
Remember the comedy "Third Rock from the Sun?"

Look at my icon, you'll get it eventually.

My uncle is a famous drummer
Quote:While some are easy to figure out, I often wonder why people chose the usernames they did. How did you make up yours?

Why did you change your name again?
Quote:My uncle is a famous drummer
Neil Peart? :-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5