Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: David Clarke, Wisconsin sheriff: ‘Al Sharpton ought to go back into the gutter he came from’
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

David Clarke, Wisconsin sheriff: ‘Al Sharpton ought to go back into the gutter he came from’

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke didn’t pull any punches in his assessment of the Rev. Al Sharpton — who vowed to keep fighting for justice for slain Ferguson teen Michael Brown, despite the feds’ decision to drop a civil rights investigation — and characterized him on national television as less than intelligent and unworthy of respect.
<div style="color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(255,255,255);text-align:left;">

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015...z3PfVrlsPZ

</div>

Uh oh, the countdown to JFC's first "racial undertones" post is on!

It's a Black Sheriff saying this

Quote:It's a Black Sheriff saying this

Like that matters?
Quote:Like that matters?
Exactly.
Quote:Like that matters?
He's a caricature and knows it. It pays him well, somehow.
Quote:He's a caricature and knows it. It pays him well, somehow.

Who are we talking about? JFC or Sharpton?
Quote:Who are we talking about? JFC or Sharpton?
Let it go man, it's not healthy. 
Quote:Who are we talking about? JFC or Sharpton?

Yes?
Quote:Uh oh, the countdown to JFC's first "racial undertones" post is on!

Why assume such? Sharpton is just as much a detriment to the African American community just like the morons who contribute to the decay as well.
Quote:Let it go man, it's not healthy.

He's yet to figure out how to establish a dialogue.
You know... it's funny.  The other day my dad was asking me "Who's that reverend who goes around causing protests and all?"  He was thinking Al Sharpton, but the first name that came to my mind?  Fred Phelps.

And it made me realize that the two are similar in ways.  (Well Phelps is dead, but still...) Fred Phelp and Al Sharpton both spread Hate in their own way.  It's sad that the most outspoken people have gone from the likes of Martin Luther King Jr to the likes of Phelps and Sharpton.