Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 28-2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The defining game of the Gus Bradley era might just be his first one as a head coach. 0 points scored as an offense and another QB inserted into the game to only improve us marginally. Some flashes on our team but mostly was horrible. I'm in no way saying that there was no progress these last two years, or that there isn't tons of potential on our team. I'm just saying his first game is a reflection of just how bad our team was, and how little we improved. Hopefully he can turn it around next year with Greg "Blame Gabbert" Olson and Doug "4 million dollars" Marrone.

I'm confused, you said his first game as a HC but then talk about 2014...

The Jaguars were actually leading that game, so Gus' H Coaching career got off to a good start.

Unfortunately, it went straight downhill after that, and didn't stop until weeks and weeks and weeks later, only to find that downward trend again and again and again.

We all hope 2015 will be the year that progress will be made in the win/loss column, but until that really happens, all we have is hope.

Here's to HOPE...................................................................
The amount of whining and crying this board does every time an unpopular signing happens is just pathetic.
There are so many whiny school girls on the board
Quote:There are so many whiny school girls on the board
No kidding, good lord. I used to like coming on this board for a break from work. Now it's just annoying. May be quitting soon...
Quote:No kidding, good lord. I used to like coming on this board for a break from work. Now it's just annoying. May be quitting soon...

If its any consolation, It would be 10x worse if people didn't care enough to whine about hires.

Do you have any pictures of any of those whiny school girls?

I'd like to see them if you do, I could use a good laugh.
Quote:If its any consolation, It would be 10x worse if people didn't care enough to whine about hires.
I see your point about caring, but it can be very, very excessive and with little substance. The whining that is.
Quote:No kidding, good lord. I used to like coming on this board for a break from work. Now it's just annoying. May be quitting soon...

Ohhhh noooo

I concur as well.....
Trying to figure out how the first game is indicative of a lack of progress...
On a good note, i just saved 15% on my... Oh nevvvver minnnnd!
I'm glad you guys get a kick out of your misconception that I'm complaining about our new hires. Just giving a little background info Wink

I actually like Marrone, and think Olson can be good for Bortles.

There are some loyalty issues with Marrone and Olson had no good quarterbacks.

Quote:Trying to figure out how the first game is indicative of a lack of progress...
It appears that I didn't make myself clear. I never said we didn't make progress... the first game was like so many other games on offense during the 2013 and 2014 seasons.
Quote:If its any consolation, It would be 10x worse if people didn't care enough to whine about hires.

Yeah, if there was nothing but Jagbots in here, this board would not be near as entertaining as it is.
Well if reading someone's opinion really does take that big of a toll on you then just don't bother reading this kind of stuff. I thought that's what message boards were for. Since you guys are obviously the brains of this world, tell me: what good is a message board if people can't express themselves?
Quote:Well if reading someone's opinion really does take that big of a toll on you then just don't bother reading this kind of stuff. I thought that's what message boards were for. Since you guys are obviously the brains of this world, tell me: what good is a message board if people can't express themselves?
It just gets old thats all. But point taken.
Quote:The amount of whining and crying this board does every time an unpopular signing happens is just pathetic.
The board is right.  We constantly lose
Quote:I'm confused, you said his first game as a HC but then talk about 2014...
He spent all day coming up with catchy nicknames and had to run and tell us all about them.

The thread was just a way for him to achieve that goal.
Pages: 1 2