Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Classy move for Yarno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogp...s&id=10964

Butkus is still on the staff too. I guess with all the recent moves charity is the theme.
thats a really nice thing to see.

Wow.

A football organization acting like Human Beings, who'da thunk it? But we'll hear all about deflate-gate these next few weeks.

All class by Khan, Caldwell and Bradley on this move.

Happy to see this.  Right thing to do.

The guys running this thing are nice guys. It just sucks that their football decisions are terrible sometimes.

This is good to hear but not in the least bit surprised the Jaguars are doing this. We're fans of a great organization. I'm confident in time the on field product will improve. Regardless I'm proud to be a Jaguars fan, it's a classy organization and it starts with the top with the owner.
I'm telling you guys.

we are in the early stages of setting the nfl on fire.

we are....

and I love it all.

love my jags.

love gus and shad...

We start winning soon.

I feel it in my bones
Good for them.  I approve of this. :thumbsup:

But but but we still didn't write that 11 year old back yet.
Quote:But but but we still didn't write that 11 year old back yet.

I hope Khan is ashamed with himself.
It's easy to get frustrated with the lack of wins and seeming inability to progress like some other franchises, but this move makes me proud to support the Jaguars organization. If you do things the right way (unlike another franchise that will be playing in the SB), good things will come your way. I'd rather have 3 wins, the promise of a bright future, and stories like this coming out than have to support a morally bankrupt franchise.

Well done, Jaguars!

Quote:http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogp...s&id=10964

Butkus is still on the staff too. I guess with all the recent moves charity is the theme.

I wouldn't consider this charity.  It's simply the right thing to do with Yarno.  Butkus deserves an opportunity to develop as a coach under someone with the experience he lacks.  It's not his fault he was thrust into that position last year.  The fact that they recognize he has a role with the team is encouraging. 
Quote:But but but we still didn't write that 11 year old back yet.
That's just reprehensible.  Someone should start a thread about that. 
Quote:I'm telling you guys.

we are in the early stages of setting the nfl on fire.

we are....

and I love it all.

love my jags.

love gus and shad...

We start winning soon.

I feel it in my bones

Somebody cut this guy off.
Classy move for sure.

Quote:That's just reprehensible.  Someone should start a thread about that. 

Where's JW so she can make it official?
Quote:Where's JW so she can make it official?

I don't even know what the word reprehensible means, but I do know the kid is 12, not 11.

Right now I am only interested in what the Jaguars have done, not a failure to do something far less important.
Things like this make me proud to be a Jaguars fan, even in the midst of losing seasons.

Also I believe that coaches saleries are guaranteed. So no real harm in keeping them around. Butkus can learn and with Yarno its the right thing to do.
Pages: 1 2 3