Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Where to next?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There have been rumblings about moving "the Jungle" to a non-team site. I'm aware of Big Cat Country, but is anyone working on a discussion board site as a specific replacement to this one? If so, please point me there. 

Read the sideline info. Is starting a MB really that hard. Read through every post and you'll find what your looking for.
From what I understand, it's not going to get shut down, only moved and not be part of Jaguars.com anymore.  It looks like the front office is working with somebody to migrate it somewhere else.

No guarantees on that tho.
The Jaguars are working with us to migrate the board. It's a big move, but just hang tight.

I have some beer and a few corn dogs left in the fridge, Y'all can stop in whenever and talk football. lol

I am looking forward to the migration of this board, should be just as good being the boards are a side note to the website anyway. Sucks its not technically a part of the Jaguars anymore, but in the end its not a big deal. 

Quote:The Jaguars are working with us to migrate the board. It's a big move, but just hang tight.

Thank you, PFT, and any other moderator on this forum that trying to find us an alternative so we can post our comment at jag fans.
Quote:No guarantees on that tho.
Oh, it's guaranteed that it's moving to a non-team sponsored site.  There are still some details to be ironed out, but it's definitely moving.
Quote:Oh, it's guaranteed that it's moving to a non-team sponsored site. There are still some details to be ironed out, but it's definitely moving.

10-4 on that.

On behalf of all of us, we appreciate whatever your having to do in order to make this work.