Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Since the Coaching Jobs seem to have been filled lets talk about the job we really need filled.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
They have to find a replacement for Frangie. He is just plain awful. Is there any rumors out there about replacing him? and if not lets start one.

It ain't happening. Frangie and the helmets. Two awful things we are stuck with.

I heard they're bringing in that homeless guy that was on the news last year....

agreed!

Quote:I heard they're bringing in that homeless guy that was on the news last year....

That wouldn't be a bad idea. At least we could understand what was being said.
Quote:It ain't happening. Frangie and the helmets. Two awful things we are stuck with.

Ugh this to shall pass that's all I keep telling myself this to shall pass.
Quote:They have to find a replacement for Frangie. He is just plain awful. Is there any rumors out there about replacing him? and if not lets start one.

Finally a thread I can get behind!!!
Ole' Marble mouth sounds like he needs a diifibulator when we have an exciting play. Problem is we didnt have that many last year so the powers that be might have missed his mumble mumble mumble touchdown call. Maybe this year if we have a lot of touchdowns and exciting plays they will here how bad he is and replace him.

Mumbles: "Mumble mumble mumble CAUGHT! mumble frizza lappa doe AT THE 2! mumble mumble LET'S CHECK THE STEELERS SCORE mumble raggle dostie samba toe I REMEMBER THIS ONE TIME DOWN AT BEN HILL GRIFFEN mumble mumble WHAT DO YOU THINK JEFF?"

LAGS: " I have no idea what you're talking"

Boselli: "As I was saying..."

Mumbles: "We'll be right back after this."

Sign Speero Deedes
Agreed. You would think he is drunk 24/7 the way he slurs his words together. Unfortunately the media in Jacksonville love him, for reasons unknown.

Frangie will be pbp for the next 50 years, or as the guys from the Drool like to put it, "The Voice of the Jaguars".

They want to make the product as bad as possible for people that don't come to the game so we put Frangie on the play by play for people to listen to at home or while driving.

Quote:They want to make the product as bad as possible for people that don't come to the game so we put Frangie on the play by play for people to listen to at home or while driving.

Sounds about right.
Don't you guys get the CBS guys or whatever?

Quote:Don't you guys get the CBS guys or whatever?

I prefer to listen to the radio over the goons they give us as a television broadcast team. It just turns out our radio broadcast team is only slightly better.
Ah ok, I watch on Gamepass and sometimes I switch to the Spanish commentary just because it sounds so much epic. They make a 3 yard run sound like the best play ever.

Quote:Ah ok, I watch on Gamepass and sometimes I switch to the Spanish commentary just because it sounds so much epic. They make a 3 yard run sound like the best play ever.
TRES METROS!!!!!!!!!!!! METROS!!!!!!!!!!   METROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:TRES METROS!!!!!!!!!!!! METROS!!!!!!!!!!   METROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Field Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllll!!

Everything about this team sucks. The players, the coaches, the reporters.

Pages: 1 2 3