Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Secret Service Agent Under Investigation For Refusing To Protect President Trump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Snowflake extraordinaire and communist clinton puppet kissed her job with the Secret Service goodbye after proclaiming that she would refuse to protect the Honorable President Trump. She went so far as to say that she wouldn't take a bullet for him. Well, that was all that the Secret Service needed to hear from this paycheck freeloader. 

The loser was unceremoniously booted from her position. Now, an opening exists for a real American who actually wants to do their job.

It is wonderful to see how much liberal sewage if flowing down the gutter on a daily basis. The country gets stronger and better by the day. The beautiful thing is that most liberals are so stupid that they will follow suit and find themselves sitting there asking, "what just happened?"

Reality is setting in quickly for the communists. America is sick and tired of their sorry act and the sooner they are gone, the better.

GO TRUMP!

Quote:Snowflake extraordinaire and communist clinton puppet kissed her job with the Secret Service goodbye after proclaiming that she would refuse to protect the Honorable President Trump. She went so far as to say that she wouldn't take a bullet for him. Well, that was all that the Secret Service needed to hear from this paycheck freeloader.

The loser was unceremoniously booted from her position. Now, an opening exists for a real American who actually wants to do their job.

It is wonderful to see how much liberal sewage if flowing down the gutter on a daily basis. The country gets stronger and better by the day. The beautiful thing is that most liberals are so stupid that they will follow suit and find themselves sitting there asking, "what just happened?"

Reality is setting in quickly for the communists. America is sick and tired of their sorry act and the sooner they are gone, the better.

You have serious issues.

1. You find way to much glee when others make mistakes and cause themselves misfortune. You're almost tickled to death when others get hurt and have to face hardship.

2. To think that all those who don't support Trump are ok with a a Secret Service employee not doing their job is stupid.

3. Real American?
Would you take a bullet for someone you hate? I certainly wouldn't. Good thing she let everyone know rather than let him get shot hey?
Quote:Would you take a bullet for someone you hate? I certainly wouldn't. Good thing she let everyone know rather than let him get shot hey?

Well it's part of the job!
Quote:You have serious issues.

1. You find way to much glee when others make mistakes and cause themselves misfortune. You're almost tickled to death when others get hurt and have to face hardship.

2. To think that all those who don't support Trump are ok with a a Secret Service employee not doing their job is stupid.

3. Real American?

Her getting "hurt and facing hardship" was by her own doing and violating an OATH she took. Boo Hoo!!!!
Quote:Well it's part of the job!

You don't have to stay in a job with a boss you hate though. I wouldn't work for trump would be terrible.
Quote:You don't have to stay in a job with a boss you hate though. I wouldn't work for trump would be terrible.

I'm pretty sure Trump wouldn't let you work for him, so don't flatter yourself.
Quote:Her getting "hurt and facing hardship" was by her own doing and violating an OATH she took. Boo Hoo!!!!

She deserves whatever her punishment she gets. Cheering it on is lame.
Quote:She deserves whatever her punishment she gets. Cheering it on is lame.

Her punishment was unemployment and probably working at Top Flight security at the Town Center for the rest of her life. She should be ashamed of herself.
Quote:I'm pretty sure Trump wouldn't let you work for him, so don't flatter yourself.

I wouldn't ever work in the USA due to awful work culture and conditions anyway so I'll get over it!
Quote:Her punishment was unemployment and probably working at Top Flight security at the Town Center for the rest of her life. She should be ashamed of herself.
Lots of people make mistakes and lose their jobs. Doesn't make them bad people. Just people who made mistakes.

Was she fired? Haven't found confirmation.
Quote:I wouldn't ever work in the USA due to awful work culture and conditions anyway so I'll get over it!

LOL. Ok.
Quote:Lots of people make mistakes and lose their jobs. Doesn't make them bad people. Just people who made mistakes.

You act like she showed up to work late 3 days in a row to get fired. She said she wouldn't protect the president. That isn't a mistake. That is just crazy.
Quote:You have serious issues.

3. Real American?
Translation: Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.

[Image: 01-Cover.jpg]

That may just be you. Nah, She's far too pretty. I have no doubt that you're one of those beer google only broads.
Quote:LOL. Ok.

I like to holiday. I don't like to answer emails outside of work. I don't like to work more than my contracted hours. I would fit in terribly. Work to live not live to work etc.
Quote:I like to holiday. I don't like to answer emails outside of work. I don't like to work more than my contracted hours. I would fit in terribly. Work to live not live to work etc.

Where exactly did you get this picture of the American workforce?
Quote:Where exactly did you get this picture of the American workforce?

How Much paid holiday do you get?
Quote:How Much paid holiday do you get?

4 weeks. I work for a global technology firm.

I think 4 weeks is ridiculous and if I had a day more, I would actually feel guilty.
Quote:How Much paid holiday do you get?

To quote Ben Affleck in his greatest role:

"Let me tell you what's required. You are required to work your freaking butt off at this firm. We want winners here, not pikers. A piker walks at the bell. A piker asks how much vacation time you get in the first year. Vacation time? People come and work at this firm for one reason: to become filthy rich. That's it. We're not here to make friends. We're not savin' the freaking manatees here, guys. You want vacation time? Go teach third grade, public school."
Pages: 1 2