Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Your reaction if the Jaguars won like the Seahawks did today (GIF only)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To make the Super Bowl...

[Image: tumblr_mmm6wccW2Q1ry1utqo5_250.gif]

[Image: 51gCY0N.gif]

in other words this is a thread about feels we'll never have.

Dont have a gif, but I am glad I work in a hospital b/c I would need my heart restarted for sure!!

Quote:in other words this is a thread about feels we'll never have.

See. The great thing about the NFL is turnarounds are possible. The Seahawks, Colts and Patriots used to be the laughinstocks of the league.

Quote:See. The great thing about the NFL is turnarounds are possible. The Seahawks, Colts and Patriots used to be the laughinstocks of the league.
Thankfully it's not like the MLB or even the NBA where top market teams dominate.

[Insert Wilson's postgame reaction]

We will get there

That feel when you will never have that feel.
Quote:See. The great thing about the NFL is turnarounds are possible. The Seahawks, Colts and Patriots used to be the laughinstocks of the league.
Colts still are!  Could not resist. :thumbsup:
[Image: BERSERK-LSU-FAN.gif]

[Image: Couch-Burnin.png]

[Image: 200.gif]

[Image: YZHYbh.jpg]

I just watched a video on YouTube shot by a Seahawks fan live in the stadium while the miraculous comeback was happening. I won't post it here for obvious copyright legalities (and its not hard to find) but it was amazing seeing how the stadium was rocking. I want that to be us someday. Throughout the ups and downs us fans go thru its all worth it when you get to reach the pinnacle of all sports with the chance to be remembered in history.
Quote:[Image: BERSERK-LSU-FAN.gif]

This kind of reaction always confuses me. Why would you want to be angry over something good happening?