Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: UFO Watchers Claim NASA Cut Live Stream After Alien Sighting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

UFO Watchers Claim NASA Cut Live Stream After Alien Sighting

SEATTLE (CBS Tampa) - UFO watchers complain NASA has been cutting its live feed of the International Space Station just when it keeps getting good…meaning as soon as a strange object appears…reports the Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2015/01/15/ufo...ting-nasa/

If it's getting good, where are the screen shots that prove something was there?  The guy said he took them!

I have a guy that I work with that is a huge conspiracy theorist.  Everything that happens has something to do with the government manipulating things.  The national championship game was controlled by the government....bet you didn't know that!

Quote:If it's getting good, where are the screen shots that prove something was there?  The guy said he took them!

I have a guy that I work with that is a huge conspiracy theorist.  Everything that happens has something to do with the government manipulating things.  The national championship game was controlled by the government....bet you didn't know that!

We work together? who knew!?
Some theories are legit, some are just way out in left field. But, it's not unheard of Governments lying or hiding things from it's Country. That's virtually always been common practice and should be common sense by now for most folks that are awake. As far as Aliens. The way I see it. If a supreme race of beings has the ability to visit this planet, then they should have made their presence felt already on a widescale. The fact that it hasn't happened yet could be chopped up to numerous things. But I'll believe it when I see it.