Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: A SWAT Raid Based On Faulty Information Kills a Man Over His ‘Huge Stash.’ Worth Maybe All of $2.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

A SWAT Raid Based On Faulty Information Kills a Man Over His ‘Huge Stash.’ Worth Maybe All of $2.

In a sad case of investigative error, a man has tragically lost his life in a SWAT raid. The raid turned up only $2.00 worth of marijuana in his possession.

A drug informant identified and accused Jason Westcott of dealing drugs for the Tampa Bay Police Department, despite Westcott’s having no previous criminal record.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/01/232044-3...aign=Crime

People wonder why some think the war on drugs is a joke. 

I hope they get that informant that intentionally lied for murder!! What exactly does $2 worth of pot look like? A seed? A stem?
Quote:I hope they get that informant that intentionally lied for murder!! What exactly does $2 worth of pot look like? A seed? A stem?
I'm interested as well because the police are notorious for over-valuing narcotics.

With that said, they must have found two trichromes on a cellophane to come to the two dollar estimation.
End the war on drugs for the love of God
A SWAT raid?!?!?!

For the love of God, why?!?!

Junkie tells police about "pot dealer": reliable source.

Junkie says police pressured him into providing false evidence: lying, undependable drug addict.

Can't have your cake and eat it too.

This is why Posse Comitatus was originally passed in 1878, and why there is such a huge disconnect between both the military and police (at least constitutionally). The militarization of police has got to stop!

Boys with toys. Eventually they'll find a way to play with them.