Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: After arrest Fla Teen help saves officer life.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good for him. Hopefully he learned something from it. Like life is short, don't make bad choices.
Just goes to show good people make mistakes as well. Not sure why this is in the political section however?
I mean, watching the video I'm a little surprised they are holding a ceremony for him. He did what 99% of people would do in that situation.
Quote:I mean, watching the video I'm a little surprised they are holding a ceremony for him. He did what 99% of people would do in that situation.

Haha, I was thinking the same thing.  If you see someone fall on the ground and grab his chest you are going to yell for help.

Regardless, I think whatever the kid was arrested for this one time, they should give him a pass.
Quote:Haha, I was thinking the same thing.  If you see someone fall on the ground and grab his chest you are going to yell for help.

Regardless, I think whatever the kid was arrested for this one time, they should give him a pass.

Apparently he was arrested for violation on his juvenile probation.
Quote:I mean, watching the video I'm a little surprised they are holding a ceremony for him. He did what 99% of people would do in that situation.

Look at the source. James the harbinger.
Quote:Look at the source. James the harbinger.

Why so antagonistic?
Quote:Why so antagonistic?

All one would have to do is simply review Jame's posts and then you could apply your question towards the correct recipient.
Quote:Haha, I was thinking the same thing. If you see someone fall on the ground and grab his chest you are going to yell for help.

Lol well good, glad it wasn't only me. I mean, great that he did it I guess, but when I read the headline I was expecting something else.
Quote:Lol well good, glad it wasn't only me. I mean, great that he did it I guess, but when I read the headline I was expecting something else.

It's not just you....
Quote:Lol well good, glad it wasn't only me. I mean, great that he did it I guess, but when I read the headline I was expecting something else.

Did he not help save his life?  I mean if he was in his feeling he could have just let the cop roll on the ground. 
Quote:All one would have to do is simply review Jame's posts and then you could apply your question towards the correct recipient.
Two wrongs make a right, treat others and all that jazz I suppose, if that's your thing.

He's got an agenda he's pushing that's obvious  but you posted a similar comment in what three different threads? Just curious was all. 
Quote:Did he not help save his life? I mean if he was in his feeling he could have just let the cop roll on the ground.

As I said, 99% of people would have done what he did. You would have to be a pretty sick person to see a guy dieing in front of you and just sit there without helping especially when there is no risk to you to do something.

Anyways, not trying to rain on the hero parade, just giving my thoughts on the article.
Quote:Two wrongs make a right, treat others and all that jazz I suppose, if that's your thing.

He's got an agenda he's pushing that's obvious but you posted a similar comment in what three different threads? Just curious was all.
I guess you can say he has finally broke me as I have refrained many times on replying to his commentary.
Quote:As I said, 99% of people would have done what he did. You would have to be a pretty sick person to see a guy dieing in front of you and just sit there without helping especially when there is no risk to you to do something.

Anyways, not trying to rain on the hero parade, just giving my thoughts on the article.

I was just pointing out the article title is a pretty decent reflection on the story. 

Not the way "blacks are killing cops right now".

That kid could have just simply not give a hoot and walk away.
Quote:Why so antagonistic?

Just seeking attention, he's desperately trying to figure out how to have an intellectual conversation. 
Quote:Did he not help save his life?  I mean if he was in his feeling he could have just let the cop roll on the ground. 

Agree. He could have said "I remember you was the guy who arrested me" and walked away.
Quote:Two wrongs make a right, treat others and all that jazz I suppose, if that's your thing.

He's got an agenda he's pushing that's obvious  but you posted a similar comment in what three different threads? Just curious was all. 

He's following me around like a puppy to three different threads with no dialog whatsoever.
Pages: 1 2