Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags have not requested an interview with .....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Insert Name or Gif Here

.... just thought it would be easier to make a list of coaches that the Jags have not requested to interview.

Very surprised none of the Steelers position coaches haven't been targeted.

[Image: icecream.gif?w=500&h=285]

Quote:Very surprised none of the Steelers position coaches haven't been targeted.

We somewhat targeted one of Pittsburgh's position coaches with Kirby Wilson. He was there for seven years before moving on to Minnesota this past season.
Quote:[Image: icecream.gif?w=500&h=285]
Yes please.... Being from minnesota I can relate to this picture... 
Has any other NFL team out there and looking for coaches requested any interviews with any current Jaguar coaches?

Quote:Has any other NFL team out there and looking for coaches requested any interviews with any current Jaguar coaches?

lol. I don't think we are at that point yet. Polian from the front office team has interviewed however.
Nobody called me... i'll do it for all the beer and nachos they can give me and then they can spend their millions on actual talent.

[Image: mularkeyfu_medium.gif]

[Image: 1995%20Pro%20Line%20Classics%20Auto%20Ed...0Front.jpg]

[Image: Bill-Walsh.jpg]

Quote:Has any other NFL team out there and looking for coaches requested any interviews with any current Jaguar coaches?
Yeah right. Who wants something from this coaching staff?
Quote:[Image: mularkeyfu_medium.gif]
Mularkey was awesome with his rants!
Oh yeah, we need this guy to be our coordinator!

[Image: mclol.gif]

[Image: nfl_a_lombardi_580.jpg]

Quote:Mularkey was awesome with his rants!

He almost enunciates as well as Tom Coughlin does!!
[Image: 83073_large.jpg]

Look at the offensive plays. :teehee:

Quote:[Image: nfl_a_lombardi_580.jpg]
See this is what I don't get about people on here with Bradley's moral victories.  This guy knew what it took to win, and wasn't satisfied unless he was.  

I love this quote by him, and I hope our coaching staff truly believe this:

"Winning isn't everything, but it's the only thing. There is no second place. Either you're first, or you're last." 
Quote:See this is what I don't get about people on here with Bradley's moral victories. This guy knew what it took to win, and wasn't satisfied unless he was.

I love this quote by him, and I hope our coaching staff truly believe this:

"Winning isn't everything, but it's the only thing. There is no second place. Either you're first, or you're last."

To quote Bradley from an earlier press conference:

"We don't believe in moral victories"
Quote:[Image: 83073_large.jpg]

Look at the offensive plays. :teehee:

Hey...least the Wildcats won!!
Pages: 1 2