Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: GTA V
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone used any of the GTA V cheats?

I don't want to make the game easier, but I understand the cheats enhance the game play?

Comments are appreciated.

IIRC, the cheat will disable any achievements you earn while using them.

So, you have to earn them without aid.

Otherwise, they can be a blast.

So the best way around it would be to complete story mode, then use the cheats?

You might want to check gamefaq or other boards to be sure, but I believe you can also use an alternate save file.  (I don't believe using cheats will taint all your saves, just the save where you used the cheat and subsequent saves after it's used or saves after loading that save.)

Make sure you don't mix your non-cheat saves with your cheat saves and you'll be good.

Or you could wait until after you're finished like you say.  But what's the fun in waiting?  Smile

Quote:You might want to check gamefaq or other boards to be sure, but I believe you can also use an alternate save file.  (I don't believe using cheats will taint all your saves, just the save where you used the cheat and subsequent saves after it's used or saves after loading that save.)

Make sure you don't mix your non-cheat saves with your cheat saves and you'll be good.

Or you could wait until after you're finished like you say.  But what's the fun in waiting?  Smile

Well absolutely. I'm assuming they cannot be used during online gaming.. that would be pretty unfair.

Thanks for your input, it's appreciated.