Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: congrats Colts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As a big doubter you guys played great today against a good team. Defence and O line in particular awesome. Luck had a good game too. Actually quite satisfying watching Manning play so badly too. Good luck next weekweek. Cw should have took my bet!...
Agreed.  Colts have earned it.

Boy it sure was painful to watch Manning throw the ball tonight. I have long hated Peyton but tonight I just...I dont know...its like he was just there bleeding out and gripping for life anywhere he could find it. He needs to hang it up or next year will look very very ugly for him I think

Quote:Boy it sure was painful to watch Manning throw the ball tonight. I have long hated Peyton but tonight I just...I dont know...its like he was just there bleeding out and gripping for life anywhere he could find it. He needs to hang it up or next year will look very very ugly for him I think

Yea, it was ugly. He looked, well, sad.
Manning lost it tonight.  Luck threw 1 yard passes 90% of the time, while throwing 2 awesome picks when he went downfield.  Patriots and Packers in the Super Bowl.  Book it.

Ice cream anyone?

[Image: sohappy.gif]

Yeah I would be floored if the Colts beat New England. Seattle and Green Bay is a toss up for me, but if both teams bring their A game I would take the Packers

Quote:Manning lost it tonight. Luck threw 1 yard passes 90% of the time, while throwing 2 awesome picks when he went downfield. Patriots and Packers in the Super Bowl. Book it.

Ice cream anyone?

[Image: sohappy.gif]

Haha!!! Let the hatred go man. Just let it go.
Luck is great.  I hate myself for saying it.  But let's face facts.  He's hard to bring down in the pocket.  He's mobile enough to get the 1st down on his own, or scramble and buy time to throw a man open.

On top of that he's now good with the mid to intermediate stuff.

Behind Rodgers and Brady, he's the next best QB...  And then there's a big gap until you get to Breese...  

Caldwell has his work cut out for him putting together a good enough team to compete with the clots.  On top of that, we need a really good OC to help get BB5 to the level where we can match Luck TD for TD.

We need a really good OC, like badly. Otherwise, we'll always come up short against the clots.

Luck was very good today. Picks didn't really matter and he moved the ball a lot. However Manning played so bad he wasn't really ever under much pressure. He's probably the worst of the 4 qbs left (more saying the quality of other 3)

Still see a comfortable Patriots win next week.

Also I found Colts play calling bizarre today, seemed to refuse to run the ball despite getting success.
Quote:Luck was very good today. Picks didn't really matter and he moved the ball a lot. However Manning played so bad he wasn't really ever under much pressure. He's probably the worst of the 4 QBs left (more saying the quality of other 3)

Still see a comfortable Patriots win next week.

Also I found Colts play calling bizarre today, seemed to refuse to run the ball despite getting success.

If Andrew Luck is the "worst quarterback left" of the four starters, Russell Wilson must be elite. I am pretty sure he is not.

The Colts have only one good running back. Trent Richardson was a healthy scratch becuae he sucks. Ahmad Bradshaw is on IR. So it is Dan Herron or nobody. How can they run more with fewer players?
Thanks, lastonealive.

I'm stunned by how the game turned out. I'm stunned by how great our defense played/how poorly Peyton was.

It will take another amazing performance by this group to beat New England. No one thought we'd beat the Broncos, hope they shock the world once again and show up the Pats!

Bobblehead blows another one. You should see my shocked face.
Quote:Bobblehead blows another one. You should see my shocked face.

Not really he genuinely looked finished rather than "blowing it" colts DBs also played well though.
Quote:Thanks, lastonealive.

I'm stunned by how the game turned out. I'm stunned by how great our defense played/how poorly Peyton was.

It will take another amazing performance by this group to beat New England. No one thought we'd beat the Broncos, hope they shock the world once again and show up the Pats!

Wow I definitely didn't see that coming, nice game and well done!
I still hate the Colts and Andrew Luck and I hope that the Patriots make an example of them before the whole world.

So there!

I don't expect them to go to New England and win a championship game.

But, with the outstanding play of the defense and O-line to go along with Luck's talent, you never know.

Colts have looked very good in the playoffs, that's for sure.
Once Luck retires, I think they Jags rebuild will be over and we'll be serious challengers for the AFC South

Ok...congrats clots....(there I said it!). The broko's just weren't in your class last night for sure.

on the clots and the pattys.....

Man...I've really got to chose between the two teams I hate the most?

Please don't make me. Wallbash

whoever wishes the Colts congrats needs to not call themselves a Jags fan

smh ridiculous

Quote:Haha!!! Let the hatred go man. Just let it go.

Can't do it. All those AFC South games makes me hate everyone in the division. I thought it'd be the Titans forever bc of '99, but 2002-present, it's ALWAYS the damn Clots!
Pages: 1 2